Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Browning Buck Mark Micro..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KOOLKERRY
    Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 315

    Browning Buck Mark Micro..

    Looking to buy one. Its the 4in bbl 22lr. Cal Gunners by far post the best deals so just wondering if anybody nknows where the best deal is on this little firecracker. I can-will do Mail or local Sac area brick and mortar. Just looking for the best deal.. Thanks
    California is where reality goes to die
  • #2
    scotchblade
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 795

    Unfortunately, the roster does not show the Micro.

    Comment

    • #3
      KOOLKERRY
      Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 315

      Thats what River City Gun told me yesterday. Then the Lady said OH Wait ! Here it is. Then proceeded to try and order one for me. They were really high on the price though. 5ish.. So yea, thats weird... Thanks
      California is where reality goes to die

      Comment

      • #4
        Garv the innocent
        RSG Minion, Senior
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Apr 2014
        • 9075

        From DOJ roster:

        Buck Mark Micro Standard URX SE MS 051408490 / Steel; Alloy Pistol 4" .22 LR 1/1/2017

        Is this the one?

        If not, good luck.
        Originally posted by Kestryll:
        It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

        Comment

        • #5
          KOOLKERRY
          Member
          • Oct 2010
          • 315

          Originally posted by Garv
          From DOJ roster:

          Buck Mark Micro Standard URX SE MS 051408490 / Steel; Alloy Pistol 4" .22 LR 1/1/2017

          Is this the one?

          If not, good luck.

          Oh I get it now.. Totaly differant gun then the one I want. Or was looking at. The one you posted is probably the one RCGE was trying to sell me. and I thought I was going to get this one in the link below. Yea that sucks. Im not buying a 500 dollar buck mark today.. Thanks for posting this.

          California is where reality goes to die

          Comment

          • #6
            morrcarr67
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2010
            • 15053

            Originally posted by KOOLKERRY
            Oh I get it now.. Totaly differant gun then the one I want. Or was looking at. The one you posted is probably the one RCGE was trying to sell me. and I thought I was going to get this one in the link below. Yea that sucks. Im not buying a 500 dollar buck mark today.. Thanks for posting this.

            http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...s.cgi?i=709363
            How about $380 plus tax and transfer?

            Check out what I found on GunBroker.com!


            Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
            Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

            Originally posted by Erion929

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1