Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gran Torino

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Shotgun Dave
    Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 285

    Originally posted by Shooter9696
    Sorta - liberal tree hugging hiker type but conflicted by my love of cheap beer and guns.

    And yeah I voted for Obama. Cause McCain sold out.

    I still respect the man... but he sold out for the nomination and Palin... other than her 2nd Amendment stance... is an idiot.

    And ok, ok... it wasn't the first time I wanted a 1911... but it was the first time I actually started thinking about what it would do to my budget.
    Reaches for gun*

    Comment

    • #17
      Deal
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Dec 2008
      • 7562

      Originally posted by Shooter9696
      I had to say it aloud... I knew you guys could smell me. I was tired of all the lies.
      Don't ask, don't tell

      sigpic
      "I am the NRA"
      "I am Officer Brian Terry"

      "I am Ambassador Chris Stevens"
      "I am Kate Steinle"

      Comment

      • #18
        JohnnyBangBang
        Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 131

        I saw it over the weekend. This movie was great!!!

        Comment

        • #19
          MolonLabe2008
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 4043

          Shooter9696 wrote:
          I still respect the man... but he sold out for the nomination and Palin... other than her 2nd Amendment stance... is an idiot.
          Yeah. McCain was a drag on the ticket. Palin should have picked a better candidate like Bobby Jindal.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1