Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone drop 9 for 45?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    KASHMAN24
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2016
    • 17

    I love my 45 Glck 21SF. It's my Favorite. Love My Glock 17 as well. But it gets expensive to shoot the 45. It pains me, but I'm looking to trade or sell the 45 because of this.

    Comment

    • #62
      el_clingon
      Senior Member
      • May 2015
      • 1736

      i use 9mm with my carry guns, and the .45 is on the night stand...have both.
      Formally known as el Chingon...

      Comment

      • #63
        icallshotgun88
        Member
        • Jul 2013
        • 322

        .45 is a great round, but I enjoy shooting 9mm much more

        recoil is more manageable, I can get follow up shots faster, and I can shoot more of em due to price

        I'm not arguing that 9mm is a better round, just saying i shoot it more often and enjoy it more...

        Comment

        • #64
          DrkSh8ds
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Nov 2008
          • 180

          Originally posted by SKSer
          The only benefit I see to 9 is larger capacity, in Kalifornia, where we are limited to 10 no matter what, I rather have 10 .45 in my mag then 10 9mm.
          ^ This is my belief, also. I normally carry a 4" 1911 .45, XDS 45 or Glock 23 and my G19 sits in the safe. Tool on Nightstand also a 5" .45

          Comment

          • #65
            Epaphroditus
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2013
            • 4888

            Originally posted by JustEd
            If I didn't have to worry about concealability would chose a .45 acp. 1911.
            5" 1911 .45 conceals fine even with shorts & tee shirt ...
            CA firearms laws timeline BLM land maps

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1