Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 17 full auto conversion kit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Mr. Patis
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 1297



    Knock yourself out! Make sure you keep extra lube...you may be needing some for your a**hole in jail.

    Comment

    • #32
      Press Check
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 4879

      Originally posted by mayo619
      I heard you can have them here in CA that's why I'm asking.
      How long have you worked for Kamala Davis?

      Comment

      • #33
        Dano3467
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2013
        • 7381

        2nd on, CONTACT Senator Leland Lee he can hook you up from prison I'm sure. as he was known to sell top of the line full auto firearms for the right price.

        I'm told he has the connections for such a fire arm, if you can't get a hold of him, try shrimp boy.

        Secret pass word is I'M A DEMOCRAT !

        Comment

        • #34
          mayo619
          Junior Member
          • Mar 2016
          • 79

          Who is this Leland Lee you guys are talking about? And how can I contact him?

          Comment

          • #35
            gun toting monkeyboy
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2008
            • 6820

            Seriously. Posting troll questions like this is the same thing as going on to a police forum and asking where you can buy crack cocaine to smoke while you read your extensive collection of child pornography.
            Originally posted by aplinker
            It's OK not to post when you have no clue what you're talking about.

            Comment

            • #36
              tbc
              Calguns Addict
              • Jun 2011
              • 5955

              Originally posted by mayo619
              Who is this Leland Lee you guys are talking about? And how can I contact him?


              Hahahaha.

              Comment

              • #37
                ke6guj
                Moderator
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Nov 2003
                • 23725

                mayo, as everyone one has said, its basically illegal in CA.

                if you aren't actually trolling, here's the basics. you have to get a dangerous weapons permit from CADOJ. they are virtually impossible to get. Federally licensed gun dealers and manufacturers that have permission from BATF to buy/sell/make machine guns can't get permission from CA to do that.

                here is the form that you need to look at. http://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/ag...D030DWapp.pdf?

                if you can't get that approved, its over.

                the only people that CADOJ is known to approve that for are a very few dealers that make sales to the various Law enforcement agencies, Movie gun rental companies, and VERY WELL CONNECTED others. If you aren't one of the above, you basically aren't getting a DW permit for an MG. and without one, its all over.



                and if you do get past that, you still can't own an G18 unless you are an LEA or if you are a licensed Machinegun dealer/manufacturer (SOT) since they are considered post-samples. Same goes for G17 conversion kits (there might be a few transferable kits made before May 1986 but I doubt it), they are post-samples that can't be owned by a private citizen that isn't a SOT.


                and with that, I think we are done. No need to start another thread about G18 or G17 conversion kits. If you are a person that could legally own such a device, you'd know and there'd be no need to ask on CGN.
                Last edited by ke6guj; 04-07-2016, 5:20 PM.
                Jack



                Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

                No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1