It's all about the grip in my opinion. Buyers buy mainly for two reasons.
1. Price
2. Feel of the gun in THEIR hands.
Price is not so bad. We know they are worth a bit more due to the rock solid reliability and ease of use.
Grip is the major issue for most prospective buyers. Including myself. I want a G20 SO BAD! I just cant hold them properly without it hurting my wrist or getting slide bite. The angle of the grip is not so bad as it is the front to back length. The backstrap is too large. They need to make interchangable ones like the M&P has. Or offer a second grip style similar to the XD. I'd buy it for sure then. Also the beavertail/tang/thingie mabob sits too high and is not long enough.
Many a person I've talked to about Glocks come up with these same issues. MANY experience slide bite. Especially those of us with big boy meat hooks.
1. Price
2. Feel of the gun in THEIR hands.
Price is not so bad. We know they are worth a bit more due to the rock solid reliability and ease of use.
Grip is the major issue for most prospective buyers. Including myself. I want a G20 SO BAD! I just cant hold them properly without it hurting my wrist or getting slide bite. The angle of the grip is not so bad as it is the front to back length. The backstrap is too large. They need to make interchangable ones like the M&P has. Or offer a second grip style similar to the XD. I'd buy it for sure then. Also the beavertail/tang/thingie mabob sits too high and is not long enough.
Many a person I've talked to about Glocks come up with these same issues. MANY experience slide bite. Especially those of us with big boy meat hooks.



Comment