Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Think I scored a good one

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SNEAKS
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 1449

    Think I scored a good one

    I bought a blued Colt Delta Elite with Crimson Trace grips off a customer of mine for $1200. It's in really good condition with low round count. Can't wait to put some rounds through it.
  • #2
    zippo
    Senior Member
    • May 2005
    • 1257

    That it very nice catch, any Colt now it nice to own.

    Colt Delta it hard to come by also. .....lucky you
    Last edited by zippo; 01-15-2016, 11:53 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      congrats.

      Comment

      • #4
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        Nice. You'll like it

        Sent with my opposable thumbs
        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #5
          beerman
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2009
          • 5208

          your gonna like it. I've owned a ST STL version since the mid 80s...the only downside is the expensive ammo. Even as a reloader, you loose a lot as these things throw brass a mile. Enjoy your new horsey

          Comment

          • #6
            trigger945
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2012
            • 5795

            Congrats! Pics and range report please
            One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

            AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

            Comment

            • #7
              iluvmycolt
              Veteran Member
              • May 2013
              • 3247

              Congrats.

              Comment

              • #8
                onelonehorseman
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2012
                • 4888

                Let's see her!
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  SonofWWIIDI
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 21583

                  Originally posted by onelonehorseman
                  Let's see her!
                  ^^^^This.
                  Sorry, not sorry.
                  🎺

                  Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    claylakers
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 2807

                    Agreed, good deal

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      k1dude
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • May 2009
                      • 15986

                      Pics or it didn't happen.
                      "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                      "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        laurelpark
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 1013

                        Very cool gun. I had one that I sold a long time ago, but I sold it for a good reason. Not sure if I was just being a girly-man or what, but that thing was the most wildly inaccurate gun I've owned. Could have been the first generation of 10mm rounds that I was shooting out of it (10mm wasn't too common back then).

                        Anyhow, awesome find and a decent price. Pics????

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          1911R SSS
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2013
                          • 862

                          Your gonna love that thing, nothing like Colt a 10mil 1911.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sealocan
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 9956

                            Congrats can't go wrong with a nice Colt and I think most models of Crimson trace laser grips are going for at least $100 used and a lot more new.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1