Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
That was a small run, the first in about 7 years. Before that they made them in limited numbers for about 3 years.Last edited by JDay; 01-02-2016, 9:55 AM.Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
I have a RMR'd Glock 19 that I use as my daily CCW weapon. It has night sights on it in case the RMR takes a dump. I lub that thing. I had One Source Tactical do the milling and installation. I would suggest calling them to see what they say about doing it for an HK.Former political prisoner who escaped on 9-24-23.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,752
Posts: 25,151,255
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24859 users online. 32 members and 24827 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment