Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig P6... Scorpion?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JWHuey
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 2300

    Sig P6... Scorpion?

    I'm super stoked on this one.

    Before



    After



    Last edited by JWHuey; 10-13-2015, 11:32 AM.
    sigpic
  • #2
    Fatgunman
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 877

    Really cool! i wish they would make a p226 and p228/p229 with no rail also that would be sweet.
    BOOO anti-gun people, HOOORAAAYY GUNS!

    Comment

    • #3
      claylakers
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 2807

      Beautiful!

      Comment

      • #4
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        Very nice. What grips are those?

        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #5
          JWHuey
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2011
          • 2300

          Originally posted by morrcarr67
          Very nice. What grips are those?

          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
          Hogue piranhas
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            morrcarr67
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2010
            • 15053

            Originally posted by JWHuey
            Hogue piranhas
            That came out awesome.

            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
            Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

            Originally posted by Erion929

            Comment

            • #7
              el_clingon
              Senior Member
              • May 2015
              • 1744

              looks great
              Formally known as el Chingon...

              Comment

              • #8
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                congrats on having it your way.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Win231
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2015
                  • 2099

                  Nice finish & grips! From the photo, it looks like you have that interesting hammer with the open loop.

                  I saw one other Sig with that hammer & I had to find out why it was designed like that. I read that it was made for a certain police department. The open loop indicates that the gun wasn't dropped. If it was dropped, the loop might close. (I don't know if that's true).

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Sam
                    Calguns Addict
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 5205

                    That turned out really well!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      code_blue
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3461

                      Originally posted by Win231
                      Nice finish & grips! From the photo, it looks like you have that interesting hammer with the open loop.

                      I saw one other Sig with that hammer & I had to find out why it was designed like that. I read that it was made for a certain police department. The open loop indicates that the gun wasn't dropped. If it was dropped, the loop might close. (I don't know if that's true).

                      That's correct, but not a certain PD, just agency armorers in general. Doesn't indicate that it wasn't dropped as the hammer might have been replaced. It only indicates to the armorer that the pistol may need to be looked over if the hammer was dented in.



                      Originally posted by Fatgunman
                      Really cool! i wish they would make a p226 and p228/p229 with no rail also that would be sweet.
                      They do, the SAS versions. The P229 also has the M11-A1.
                      Classifieds:

                      Radian & Aero Pistol lowers, Folsom

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        KIDRR
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1266

                        Looks like it came out of the factory like that
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          customiiguy
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 1666

                          Wow that looks great!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            JackRydden224
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 7229

                            That
                            Is
                            Gorgeous

                            Who did the work?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Napalm Bulldog
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 4266

                              Looks awesome, Great job. Night and day difference.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1