Congratulations, OP. That's a mighty sweet S&W Model 36.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
done
Collapse
X
-
I thought that was normal if you wanted a certain gun that rarely makes it to the market?LIVE FREE OR DIE!
M. Sage's I have a dream speech;
Originally posted by M. SageI dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
Comment
-
I just did that with a seller here. It was even better than I imagined when I saw it in person. Of course I had done business with this guy before and there was trust involvedsigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,162
Posts: 25,145,072
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34269 users online. 132 members and 34137 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment