Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What was I expecting?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    keenkeen
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2011
    • 6782

    No one to blame expect yourself OP...

    It's not like you can claim you weren't warned about them.
    "But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden

    Comment

    • #32
      Gryff
      I need a LIFE!!
      • May 2006
      • 12693

      No indoor range shooting is worth putting up with a snotty employee who doesn't honor published pricing. I don't understand why you didn't go to the manager.
      Last edited by Gryff; 07-15-2015, 5:00 PM.
      My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

      Comment

      • #33
        static2126
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2013
        • 5619

        I shoot at the Dublin location at time, not preferred but nothing but good experiences with the Staff. They do have idiot customers at times though.

        But I've shot there at like 15 times, the staff has been nothing but pleasant and courteous.

        Comment

        • #34
          skosh69
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 4290

          Originally posted by EspoMan
          So let me get this straight. You go there and they don't honor something they clearly have posted on their website, they treat you like crap, you take it up the butt, AND still pay the full price and give them your service? Oh then come here and complain about it? I get all that right? Come on dude grow a pair. You should have set that dude straight or just left.

          Edit: oh yeah and ask if you should continue to go there? Lol
          This^^^^^^

          Comment

          • #35
            trackcage
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2015
            • 1777

            Originally posted by pdoggeth
            The Livermore Rod & Gun Club is only 20 minutes away from your office. $15 range rental or $7 if you're a member (so become a member!). That is an excellent range and I love going there. I've not actually been at the GFOS range, but I have bought a few ammo cases from them. From all the horror stories, I probably won't be buying anything major except small accessories from them.
            This is my preferred range. But it's too far to get to on my lunch hour and it closes at 6 (so difficult to do after work)

            Comment

            • #36
              E92335i
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2013
              • 2937

              GunsnFishing

              However, to make sure we are not in error, we have forwarded this post with your information & firearm information to DOJ, and am awaiting their response.

              Comment

              • #37
                ChuckW
                Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 296

                This place needs a glossary.

                Comment

                • #38
                  Merc1138
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 19742

                  Originally posted by EspoMan
                  So let me get this straight. You go there and they don't honor something they clearly have posted on their website, they treat you like crap, you take it up the butt, AND still pay the full price and give them your service? Oh then come here and complain about it? I get all that right? Come on dude grow a pair. You should have set that dude straight or just left.

                  Edit: oh yeah and ask if you should continue to go there? Lol

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Gaius Marius
                    Member
                    • Jan 2015
                    • 178

                    Calguns should create its own gun store, and calgunners should staff said gun store so that they can set an example of how customer service should go. I'm sure there would never be a single complaint about the calguns gunstore, it would be a shining example of how gun stores should be run. No customer would even be snapped at, have eyes rolled at them, ignored, insulted, called a moron, or denied a PPT.
                    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted in a profoundly sick society.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Merc1138
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 19742

                      Originally posted by Gaius Marius
                      Calguns should create its own gun store, and calgunners should staff said gun store so that they can set an example of how customer service should go. I'm sure there would never be a single complaint about the calguns gunstore, it would be a shining example of how gun stores should be run. No customer would even be snapped at, have eyes rolled at them, ignored, insulted, called a moron, or denied a PPT.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        LeadFarmer74
                        Veteran Member
                        • May 2015
                        • 3105

                        ^ Hahaha. I'm all about customer service and if it's not up to par, I would gladly take my business elsewhere even if it hassles me.
                        NRA Lifer
                        Originally posted by Click Boom
                        I know your ban hammer is cold hammer forged and chrome lined, im not messin with it!

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          Fishslayer
                          In Memoriam
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 13035

                          Originally posted by EspoMan
                          So let me get this straight. You go there and they don't honor something they clearly have posted on their website, they treat you like crap, you take it up the butt, AND still pay the full price and give them your service? Oh then come here and complain about it? I get all that right? Come on dude grow a pair. You should have set that dude straight or just left.

                          Edit: oh yeah and ask if you should continue to go there? Lol
                          Just another Saturday night in the basement...
                          "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                          You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                          You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


                          Originally Posted by JackRydden224
                          I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
                          Originally posted by redcliff
                          A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            EspoMan
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 1618

                            Originally posted by Fishslayer
                            Just another Saturday night in the basement...
                            What are you doing in the basement?
                            Living in the free State of Nevada

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              Whatisthis?
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2010
                              • 1820

                              Originally posted by trackcage
                              Well I'm over six feet tall and have visible abs so...
                              I'm confused on what your physical body type has to do with being able to reason with people.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                Che762x39
                                Veteran Member
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 4538

                                Originally posted by JDW67
                                WTF is a GFOS?
                                I am guessing that is where the bubbas up north hang out?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1