Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt XSE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    The Gleam
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2011
    • 13372

    Colt has made a helluva lot of XSE's over the years. If I had to seek one out, just had to have one for collector oogling purposes, it would be an older model with some unique exception.

    If I just had to have one to shoot, I'd by any number of the thousands available, and likely a recent model.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Librarian
    What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

    If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

    Comment

    • #32
      Stanze
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 3301

      Constitutionally, officials cannot license or register a fundamental right.

      "It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin


      "Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack." -Stanze

      Comment

      • #33
        Ripon83
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2011
        • 6686

        LoL

        Value holding. Kind of funny. 1995 when Colt got passed the state AWB I bough a 6920 type Colt AR for me $899. The speculator in me said buy two so I did....one I used one I shelved. 20 years later and I can get one for about the same.

        Just because they may not make something doesn't mean they can't make something better....like the new 901!



        Originally posted by xXRifleManXx
        Colt holds its value better than the other guys, so there's that.
        I wouldn't buy one just for investment though, I would buy it to shoot.
        Yeah that lose colt will run where those tight guns are only good for the range.
        The colts good to go , but most ria guns are too.

        I have a XSE I got last month and just hit the 2000 round mark....not one issue with the colt, stock mags, Wilson 47d mags or Wilson etm mags. Perfecta,federal aluminum, wwb,230 hydro shok,tula, Remington, and a bag of dubious reloads(bullet looked like aluminum hollow points) all run just fine. I'm liking this gun better then my 70 series and puts my buddies railed trp to shame. The gun hits on poa and functions like a champ. I'm debating getting another one or picking up a ria in 38super.
        Remember the Mighty Midgets



        Comment

        • #34
          MrFeetZ
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 545

          Kinda disappointed.... I was expecting the gun to discharge while you were shaking it around.

          Comment

          • #35
            Raptor3000
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 2837

            Originally posted by Ripon83
            Value holding. Kind of funny. 1995 when Colt got passed the state AWB I bough a 6920 type Colt AR for me $899. The speculator in me said buy two so I did....one I used one I shelved. 20 years later and I can get one for about the same.

            Just because they may not make something doesn't mean they can't make something better....like the new 901!
            It doesn't come with same roll mark, I think it says LE and Military only something like that right?

            Comment

            • #36
              Raptor3000
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 2837

              Originally posted by Ripon83
              Value holding. Kind of funny. 1995 when Colt got passed the state AWB I bough a 6920 type Colt AR for me $899. The speculator in me said buy two so I did....one I used one I shelved. 20 years later and I can get one for about the same.

              Just because they may not make something doesn't mean they can't make something better....like the new 901!
              It doesn't come with same roll mark, I think it says LE and Military only something like that right? and also now 6920 doesn't come with carry handle they are cutting cost.

              Ammo Bros is selling XSE blued for $925, is it a good price?

              thanks

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1