Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CZ disease...
Collapse
X
-
I'll second that one!
I really wanted a Anschutz 1712 Silhouette (after a private tour of the Anschutz factory in Ulm, Germany on business). Of course, that idea floated like a lead balloon for the CFO.
Enter the CZ varmint and I've completely lost all desire for the 1712.
(Well.......
)
Comment
-
Nikki: not sure if you've used Norma Tac22 ammo before or not, but my 455 varmint loves that... Super accurate for this noobie bench rest shooter. I had to double check holes and wondered if my second shot was a flyer only to find it went through the first hole![emoji33]
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkComment
-
Now I know why there's such a CZ following around here. Fondled a few at discount gun mart when I went shopping today.
They're nice! Very small frame which matches my hands, nice grip angle, trigger is pretty good for a double/single. Controls are nice as well. Price is really nice. They seem like quality pieces. I want one! Low on my to-get list, but now I want one.
I ended up walking out with a dros for a g19. It's what I went there for originally. The XD almost won, but it doesn't quite suit my needs right now.Comment
-
No I haven't, but thanks for the tip!
Nikki: not sure if you've used Norma Tac22 ammo before or not, but my 455 varmint loves that... Super accurate for this noobie bench rest shooter. I had to double check holes and wondered if my second shot was a flyer only to find it went through the first hole![emoji33]
I see it's kinda new. Still have a good stash of Wolf MT which mine favors, but I'll pick some up and check it out.
Comment
-
thanks nikki.... so far my varmint the golden bullet and fiocchi too...
didn't have good shots with M22, but could be cuz it was getting too hot. will give those a couple more try.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,515
Posts: 25,148,576
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14571 users online. 110 members and 14461 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment