Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

orange county update

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RomanDad
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 3478

    orange county update

    Renewed.
    Life is too short to drive a Ferrari...

    sigpic
  • #2
    hoffmang
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2006
    • 18448

    Originally posted by RomanDad
    Renewed.
    How to ask this? Restriction free or renewal of newly emplaced last time restrictions?

    -Gene
    Gene Hoffman
    Chairman, California Gun Rights Foundation

    DONATE NOW
    to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @cgfgunrights on Twitter.
    Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
    I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!


    "The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon

    Comment

    • #3
      RomanDad
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2008
      • 3478

      I'm on my bberry. I don't think I can pm. Shoot me an email if you can. The story may interest you...
      Life is too short to drive a Ferrari...

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        Paladin
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Dec 2005
        • 12411

        Originally posted by RomanDad
        Renewed.
        Heck yes! ! ! I'm HAPPY for you, RD.

        I remember reading a post you made re. suffering at the hands of BGs.

        I'm glad you'll be able to defend yourself in the manner our Founding Fathers intended (i.e., carrying a functional/loaded handgun outside of your home -- in public).

        I can't wait until the rest of us law-abiding citizens are able to do the same.

        240+ examples of CCWs Saving Lives.

        Comment

        • #5
          lgm118icbm
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 1204

          Congratulations!

          I am just awaiting the order to charge for Orange County.
          Kevin
          ------------------------------------------
          Show your support and fight for your rights!
          Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
          Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar
          sigpic
          Get your Carry License!!

          Comment

          • #6
            RomanDad
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 2008
            • 3478

            Thanks paladin. I can't wait for the day when this system is fixed once and for all. It really is a stupid system.
            Life is too short to drive a Ferrari...

            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1