Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walmart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CGK60
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 594

    Walmart

    The last few times I've been packing in Walmart a Walmart employee seemed to follow us around like they knew I was packing. Yes it was concesled good.I wonder how would they know if someone was carrying. Has anyone had the same thing happen to them.
  • #2
    rromeo
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2009
    • 6981

    Yes, I too have been paranoid while carrying.
    Never initiate force against another. That should be the underlying principle of your life. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

    - from THE SECOND BOOK OF KYFHO
    (Revised Eastern Sect Edition)

    Comment

    • #3
      CGK60
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 594

      carring

      No I'm not paranoid my wife noticed also.

      Comment

      • #4
        TERRYGER
        Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 357

        it was concesled good.I wonder how would they know if someone was carrying.
        they wouldn't!

        the end!
        Last edited by TERRYGER; 12-18-2010, 4:49 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          Paladin
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Dec 2005
          • 12411

          Originally posted by CGK60
          The last few times I've been packing in Walmart a Walmart employee seemed to follow us around like they knew I was packing. Yes it was concesled good.I wonder how would they know if someone was carrying. Has anyone had the same thing happen to them.
          (1) What was the location of the store?

          (2) How soon after you enter do you notice someone following you?

          (3) Have you gone there w/o packing and noticed someone following you?

          (4) Have you noticed this when you've gone to other WalMarts (what locations)?

          (5) Have any other CCWers (w/o you accompanying them) noticed being followed in WalMarts?

          (6) In re. to #5, again, what stores/locations?
          240+ examples of CCWs Saving Lives.

          Comment

          • #6
            CGK60
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2008
            • 594

            Walmart

            The location is northern calif,never noticed when not carrying, I don't know anyone else who carryies in the store. never noticed it before when carrying. Basically just wondered if anyone had the same experience. Thanks.

            Comment

            • #7
              akoba
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 1147

              Probably that person is also a ccw holder (or a member of this forum and knows about conceal carrying technique) . That person have an idea how to figure out who's carrying, or who's not.
              01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000
              01000011 01100001 01101100 01100111 01110101 01101110 01110011 00101110 01101110 01100101 01110100

              Comment

              • #8
                Kid Stanislaus
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 4419

                I'm boycotting WalMart.
                Things usually turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Hopalong
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 2436

                  Did you stop and get nachos on your way in?

                  That's a dead give away

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    TERRYGER
                    Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 357

                    Originally posted by CGK60
                    The location is northern calif,never noticed when not carrying, I don't know anyone else who carryies in the store. never noticed it before when carrying. Basically just wondered if anyone had the same experience. Thanks.
                    are you talking about the one in oroville? i know of at least 9 people personally that carry in there all the time. in butte county there are lots more that i don't know of.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      tileguy
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 1419

                      to the poster, how long have you had your permit

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        tileguy
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 1419

                        ive notice that some people with new permits seem to walk or act a little different, not in a bad way just a little different. subconsciencly.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          johnthomas
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7001

                          My son and I was in Walmart in Salinas and saw a banger with his hand on his sweatshirt, waist high, finger in an indent like a trigger guard walking like he had the world on it's knees. This is a dead giveaway. Was this you? lol
                          I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            xxsleepyxx
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 767

                            You guys are all probably wrong. Likely he was a loss prevention guy and you happen to be either a random or somewhat suspicious guy he was following.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Keith(CA)
                              Junior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 61

                              Originally posted by xxsleepyxx
                              You guys are all probably wrong. Likely he was a loss prevention guy and you happen to be either a random or somewhat suspicious guy he was following.
                              +1

                              You might match the description of someone they had trouble with recently so they are checking you out. Following so close puts a potential shoplifter on notice that they won't get away with anything this trip. People who are "concerned" about other people with guns tend to just call the police.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1