Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Member

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • budweisman
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 3

    New Member

    Hi everyone,

    My name is Rusty, and I am new to Calguns and been a gunowner since the 80's. I was looking for a shooting range and I ran into a lady looking for her friends who happens to be practice shooting on BLM land by Gavillan springs Rd area and he mentioned about Calguns that they have an event once in a while but must be a member in able to participate. Is there any restriction of using the land for practice target, when we go to a private club with my friends who is a member we always clean our trash but the this one here needs some major work, I would like also to participate in the cleanup but my days off starts at Sunday, let me know if there is any cleanup event during Sunday, thanks.
  • #2
    SonofWWIIDI
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2011
    • 21583

    Welcome
    Sorry, not sorry.
    🎺

    Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

    Comment

    • #3
      Clever
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 591

      Welcome
      There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for.

      Comment

      • #4
        astroboy
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 775

        Welcome to the forum!
        .

        "and God said let there be VTEC. And then there was
        a great earthquake. The seas boiled and the skies fell...

        All fell silent as the roar of 5,600RPM echoed across the earth"

        .

        Comment

        • #5
          FresnoRob
          Senior Member
          • May 2013
          • 2133

          Welcome Rusty. I don't know the answer about the event I'm still fairly new as well. The forum has sections for different areas of the state. Find yours and I'm sure people who live near you can answer. Again welcome.

          Comment

          • #6
            wpage
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2011
            • 6072

            Howdy!
            God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
            John 3:16

            NRA,,, Lifer

            United Air Epic Fail Video ...

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg

            Comment

            • #7
              shakes88
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 1128

              Welcome..
              Boycott GFOS in Vacaville

              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

              Comment

              • #8
                Fryall4
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2013
                • 3770

                Hi Rusty, welcome to Calguns

                Comment

                • #9
                  DBADRAT
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 1801

                  Welcome
                  NRA Life Member

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Tommy C
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 820

                    Welcome
                    -Tommy

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      den888
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 10520

                      Welcome!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        bsg
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 25954

                        welcome to the forum.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Seven_Duce
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 1596

                          Welcome

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            .22guy
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 5863

                            Welcome to Calguns!
                            Originally posted by sholling
                            Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              BajaJames83
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 6042

                              Welcome
                              NRA Endowment Life Member
                              USMC 2001-2012

                              Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                              John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                              James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1