Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Moving back to LA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bababoris
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 1342

    Moving back to LA

    So after being away from Kaliformia my family and I are moving back in a few weeks. I own two AR rifles and a AR 11.5" pistol. I also have a dozen or so 30 round magazines as well as a handful of 10 round mags
    I plan on installing the California mag release button and putting away my large mags in storage with a friend in Las Vegas. Anything else I should do before or soon after I move? Thanks in advance
  • #2
    LCU1670
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 2865

    Welcome back, you can take the mags apart for parts.
    sigpic Waterborne!

    Former: Knight of Front Sight &
    Gold Star Member

    Comment

    • #3
      jonc
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2009
      • 6406

      Y

      and welcome back!

      Comment

      • #4
        bababoris
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 1342

        Is there anything that I should buy while still in WA state before heading down?

        Comment

        • #5
          DBADRAT
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 1801

          anything missing from your handgun collection would be a place to start. Welcome.
          NRA Life Member

          Comment

          • #6
            TML
            Member
            • Apr 2012
            • 262

            Don't leave WA, that's crazy talk!

            Comment

            • #7
              chozenfew805
              Calguns Addict
              • Jun 2010
              • 5008

              Welcome Aboard!
              ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


              Comment

              • #8
                shakes88
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 1128

                Originally posted by bababoris
                Anything else I should do before or soon after I move?
                Welcome, and reconsider moving back to california...
                Boycott GFOS in Vacaville

                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                Comment

                • #9
                  pdq_wizzard
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2008
                  • 3813

                  Originally posted by shakes88
                  Welcome, and reconsider moving back to california...
                  ^^ this, but if you must. make sure you have no threaded barrels on handguns.
                  Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
                  A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

                  Originally posted by M. Sage
                  More what? More crazy?
                  You live in California. There's always more crazy. It's a renewable resource.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    xXx Sir Sik xXx
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 3305

                    Welcome

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Fryall4
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 3770

                      Welcome!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        bababoris
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 1342

                        Thanks guys. I have a sp101 for my wife and I shoot a glock g23 so for the most part covered. For now...

                        As far as moving back to CA, it's largely driven by events out of my control. WA state treated us well. Great state. Wish they allowed SBRs

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          .22guy
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 5863

                          Welcome to Calguns!
                          Originally posted by sholling
                          Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            den888
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 10520

                            Welcome!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Cheeseball
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 413

                              Welcome!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1