Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Funny but true

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iolisx
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 56

    Funny but true

    A friend of mine sent me this so I thought I would post it.
  • #2
    fighterpilot562
    I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2012
    • 47071

    Pretty good

    Comment

    • #3
      Cerpas88
      Junior Member
      • May 2013
      • 53

      Thanks i needed a good laugh

      Comment

      • #4
        Wicked Pete
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2010
        • 5182

        There is an ounce of truth in every jest.

        Welcome to the forum. With your sense of humor, I hope to see you in the threads.

        Comment

        • #5
          BlackCatRacing#13
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 654

          Hello & Welcome to the Group !~!

          WoW ~ Yes that is a Great Newspaper Article ,,,

          Pray for Peace ~ ~ ~ ~ Prepare for War

          1) Charlton Heston 2nd Amendment N.R.A. Speech ....http://youtu.be/5ju4Gla2odw
          2) PENN & TELLER tell the "TRUTH" about Gun Controll ...https://youtu.be/P4zE0K22zH8
          3) NANCY SINATRA sings BANG BANG He Shot Me Down...https://youtu.be/YZoQ_E8GHsk

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            welcome to the forum.

            Comment

            • #7
              DBADRAT
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 1801

              Welcome
              NRA Life Member

              Comment

              • #8
                Fryall4
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2013
                • 3770

                Great post, thanks for the laugh.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Seven_Duce
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 1596

                  Welcome

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    chozenfew805
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 5008

                    Welcome Aboard!
                    ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                    Comment

                    • #11
                      LCU1670
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2010
                      • 2865

                      Thanks and welcome from the desert.
                      sigpic Waterborne!

                      Former: Knight of Front Sight &
                      Gold Star Member

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SoulStealer
                        AFreePeopleOughtToBeArmed
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Dec 2011
                        • 1804

                        Welcome aboard.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          shakes88
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2011
                          • 1128

                          Welcome..
                          Boycott GFOS in Vacaville

                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            stphnman20
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 6583

                            LoL. Welcome!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              .22guy
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 5863

                              Welcome to Calguns!
                              Originally posted by sholling
                              Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1