Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    BlackCatRacing#13
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 654

    Welcome to the Group !~!

    WoW ~ That Sounds Great ~ Glad to See You are Here !~!

    Pray for Peace ~ ~ ~ ~ Prepare for War

    1) Charlton Heston 2nd Amendment N.R.A. Speech ....http://youtu.be/5ju4Gla2odw
    2) PENN & TELLER tell the "TRUTH" about Gun Controll ...https://youtu.be/P4zE0K22zH8
    3) NANCY SINATRA sings BANG BANG He Shot Me Down...https://youtu.be/YZoQ_E8GHsk

    Comment

    • #17
      xXx Sir Sik xXx
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 3305

      Welcome

      Comment

      • #18
        socalpistolero
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 2099

        welcome.

        Comment

        • #19
          Wicked Pete
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2010
          • 5182

          Originally posted by Double D Armory
          Just wanted to introduce ourselves here and say Hello! Many people from California have expressed interest in our products and asked if we would ship to them.

          The answer is yes we will! Currently inquiring on how to become a vendor here.

          Hello and hope to hear from some of you...
          Yea, I buy stuff. You must be out of state?

          Welcome, I'll look for you in the Vendor Section.

          Comment

          • #20
            fighterpilot562
            I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2012
            • 47071

            Welcome

            Comment

            • #21
              .22guy
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2006
              • 5863

              Welcome to Calguns!
              Originally posted by sholling
              Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

              Comment

              • #22
                Jet Setter
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2012
                • 5348

                Welcome.
                *********************
                WTS:
                1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
                2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
                3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

                Comment

                • #23
                  SonofWWIIDI
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 21583

                  Welcome!

                  IAFP
                  Sorry, not sorry.
                  🎺

                  Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    nomo
                    Member
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 184

                    Welcome
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Bsandoc40
                      CGSSA Coordinator
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 2413

                      Welcome...
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        chozenfew805
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 5008

                        Welcome Aboard!
                        ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                        Comment

                        • #27
                          DBADRAT
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 1801

                          Welcome indeed!
                          NRA Life Member

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            MrExel17
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 9170

                            Welcome
                            "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Double D Armory
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2013
                              • 6

                              Thanks for the "welcome's"!! I am awaiting our space in the vendor section. I was told it would take a "couple of days", a couple of days ago. So hopefully today! Check out our website until then, and please bare with us while we get it updated and product ready to ship.

                              All of our stuff will be going to dealers but I will offer "dealer pricing" to everyone on this site to take advantage of before it goes out to them.

                              Stay tuned and look for us in the vendor section.

                              thanks,
                              sigpicDouble D Armory, LTD

                              Visit us on the web at: http://ddarmory.com/

                              Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DDArmoryLtd

                              Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DDARMORY

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                04slogoat
                                Senior Member
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 978

                                Hello and welcome!
                                GO SPURS GO!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1