Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Double D Armory
    Junior Member
    • May 2013
    • 6

    Hello!!

    Just wanted to introduce ourselves here and say Hello! Many people from California have expressed interest in our products and asked if we would ship to them.

    The answer is yes we will! Currently inquiring on how to become a vendor here.

    Hello and hope to hear from some of you...
    sigpicDouble D Armory, LTD

    Visit us on the web at: http://ddarmory.com/

    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DDArmoryLtd

    Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DDARMORY
  • #2
    Fryall4
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 3770

    Hello DD, Welcome. Any help is good help, I say and we need all we can get. Thank you!

    Comment

    • #3
      druddick
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 87

      Welcome aboard.

      Comment

      • #4
        den888
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2009
        • 10520

        Welcome!

        Comment

        • #5
          MrExel17
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2011
          • 9170

          Welcome
          "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

          Comment

          • #6
            Rickrock1
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Jan 2012
            • 5158

            Welcome aboard, deepest discounts to first me and 4 other CalGunners
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              Magnum357
              Member
              • Jan 2013
              • 210

              Welcome
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                Double D Armory
                Junior Member
                • May 2013
                • 6

                Originally posted by Rickrock1
                Welcome aboard, deepest discounts to first me and 4 other CalGunners
                I have some deep discounts going now. Not sure how to let you know, because I don't want to advertise without permission. Once I hear back on the Vendor section I'll let you know what they are.
                sigpicDouble D Armory, LTD

                Visit us on the web at: http://ddarmory.com/

                Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DDArmoryLtd

                Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DDARMORY

                Comment

                • #9
                  BGS253
                  Member
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 265

                  Welcome!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    GMG
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 7974

                    Welcome aboard !
                    sigpic

                    A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Double D Armory
                      Junior Member
                      • May 2013
                      • 6

                      Thanks for all the Welcome's....
                      sigpicDouble D Armory, LTD

                      Visit us on the web at: http://ddarmory.com/

                      Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DDArmoryLtd

                      Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DDARMORY

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        AlabamaBound
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2011
                        • 514

                        Welcome

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Seven_Duce
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 1596

                          Welcome

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            bsg
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 25954

                            welcome to the forum.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              shooperman
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 1854

                              Welcome to calguns.
                              "I'd cure the whole world with one primal scream, but no one would listen" - Davey Havok

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1