Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Saying hello from so cal!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • monsterhook
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 116

    Saying hello from so cal!

    I forgot to do this when I registered so here it is. Hello calgunners and thank you for all the help thus far and beyond!!
  • #2
    socalpistolero
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 2099

    welcome.

    Comment

    • #3
      chozenfew805
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2010
      • 5008

      Welcome Aboard!
      ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


      Comment

      • #4
        SoCal Bob
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2010
        • 5354

        Howdy

        Comment

        • #5
          bsg
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 25954

          welcome to the forum.

          Comment

          • #6
            fighterpilot562
            I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2012
            • 47071

            welcome

            Comment

            • #7
              den888
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2009
              • 10520

              Welcome!

              Comment

              • #8
                astroboy
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 775

                Welcome to the forum!
                .

                "and God said let there be VTEC. And then there was
                a great earthquake. The seas boiled and the skies fell...

                All fell silent as the roar of 5,600RPM echoed across the earth"

                .

                Comment

                • #9
                  Seven_Duce
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 1596

                  Welcome

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    .22guy
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 5863

                    Welcome to Calguns!
                    Originally posted by sholling
                    Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      jonc
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 6406

                      welcome to CalGuns!!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        kowboyone
                        Member
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 498

                        Welcome

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          shakes88
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2011
                          • 1128

                          Welcome..
                          Boycott GFOS in Vacaville

                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            DeanW66
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 5077

                            Welcome aboard!
                            CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                            Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              RX729
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2012
                              • 846

                              Welcome to Calguns...!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1