Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from Braedenton FL!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j_san
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 1

    Hello from Braedenton FL!

  • #2
    socalpistolero
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 2099

    welcome.

    Comment

    • #3
      winnre
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2010
      • 9214

      I'm from Montreal and used to live in Tampa. I miss it!
      "If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer Simpson

      Comment

      • #4
        fighterpilot562
        I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Mar 2012
        • 47071

        Welcome

        Comment

        • #5
          .22guy
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2006
          • 5863

          Welcome to Calguns!
          Originally posted by sholling
          Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

          Comment

          • #6
            Seven_Duce
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2011
            • 1596

            Welcome

            Comment

            • #7
              calnurse
              Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 451

              You are in the area where my in-laws and nieces live! Enjoy the weather but get the heck out in the summer because it's a scorcher!!!

              Comment

              • #8
                den888
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jul 2009
                • 10520

                Welcome!

                Comment

                • #9
                  bsg
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 25954

                  welcome to the forum.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    chozenfew805
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 5008

                    Welcome Aboard!
                    ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SoCal Bob
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2010
                      • 5354

                      Howdy

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        GMG
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 7974

                        Welcome aboard from the other side of the world !
                        sigpic

                        A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          shakes88
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2011
                          • 1128

                          Welcome..
                          Boycott GFOS in Vacaville

                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            RX729
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 846

                            Welcome to Calguns...!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              jarhead714
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 9667

                              Welcome to Calguns

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1