Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

new from so cal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mmartin83
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 38

    new from so cal

    Hey guys new to the forum. My name is Matt and I kinda love to shoot guns. I recently added a shotgun to my collection and would like to get into hunting and skeet.
  • #2
    SoCal Bob
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 5354

    Hi Matt, welcome to Calguns.

    Comment

    • #3
      SantaCabinetguy
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2011
      • 15142

      Welcome Matt!

      CGN actually has a good thread on learning to shoot skeet in the “Shotgun” section.
      You can access that thread here

      Glad to have you on the forum!
      Hauoli Makahiki Hou


      -------

      Comment

      • #4
        den888
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2009
        • 10520

        Welcome!

        Comment

        • #5
          bsg
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 25954

          welcome to the forum.

          Comment

          • #6
            h0use
            Calguns Addict
            • Jul 2009
            • 5783

            welcome! i see your from esco. do you shoot up at escondido fish and game?

            Comment

            • #7
              BlackTydeTactical
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 2926

              Welcome aboard!

              Comment

              • #8
                cebuvfr
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 861

                Welcome aboard Matt!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Big Jake
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 12509

                  Welcome!
                  "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

                  "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

                  "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

                  "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Down Range
                    Member
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 141

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      .22guy
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 5863

                      Welcome to Calguns!
                      Originally posted by sholling
                      Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        chozenfew805
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 5008

                        Welcome Aboard!
                        ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                        Comment

                        • #13
                          mmartin83
                          Junior Member
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 38

                          [QUOTE=h0use;7784747]welcome! i see your from esco. do you shoot up at escondido fish and game?[/QUOTE
                          My dad is a member and I'm on the wait list or i will be as soon as I get my paperwork filled out. Also I want to take a few of the rifle and pistol classes they offer up there

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            fitchhall
                            Junior Member
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 72

                            Welcome. I'm a new member to the forum as well. There is some good shooting around here for all disciplines.
                            Semper Fi,
                            Howard F. Hall
                            LtCol. USMC

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              rplusplus
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 2252

                              Yo... Welcome.
                              US Navy Retired 1987-2007

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1