Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hi All

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IMG2
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 1

    Hi All

    I found the site a couple of months ago while looking to buy my first AR, which ultimately was purchased from an FFL I found here. Although I own a few handguns, the AR was my first rifle and the info I gained here was invaluable in helping me decide which gun to get. I figured it was time to register and start participating.
  • #2
    den888
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2009
    • 10520

    Welcome!

    Comment

    • #3
      Big Jake
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2009
      • 12509

      Welcome aboard!
      "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

      "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

      "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

      "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

      Comment

      • #4
        biloutkast
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 1550

        Welcome to CGN~!

        Comment

        • #5
          mikaarce
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2010
          • 968

          Welcome!
          My AR is "disabled"
          "Differently abled AR"
          "AR with disability"

          Comment

          • #6
            bjl333
            C3 Contributor
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Dec 2009
            • 7010

            Welcome to Calguns !!!
            Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
            CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
            SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              Ed_Hazard
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2008
              • 5146

              Welcome to the forum.
              Originally Posted by Sic Boy
              And I bet Jobs surfs porn. If he doesn't, I'll eat a live baby on stage at the next Apple event.
              Originally posted by AJAX22
              Don't F with those guys... they can probably use their teabag to inflict blunt force trauma.


              Comment

              • #8
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                welcome to the forum.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Wicked Pete
                  Calguns Addict
                  • May 2010
                  • 5182

                  Welcome IMG2. Nice that you could use CGN to help with your decision. I would love to have on of those: evil black things. Maybe Santa Claus next Christmas. If I can be a good boy? Dunno.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Sin
                    Junior Member
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 70

                    Welcome!!!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      INJUNTOM
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 1536

                      Welcome aboard
                      My house, garages, and business protected by ADT alarms.

                      Just putting it out there..

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        .22guy
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 5863

                        Welcome to Calguns!
                        Originally posted by sholling
                        Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          yzErnie
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 6309

                          Hi Glenn,

                          Glad you got signed up!! As you already know, there is a wealth of info here and I'm sure you'll be able to add some too.

                          Thanks for choosing me to buy your rifle from and hope you are enjoying it!

                          Ernie
                          The satisfaction of a job well done is to be the one who has done it

                          Originally posted by RazoE
                          I don't feel a thing when some cop gets ghosted.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            DeanW66
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 5077

                            Welcome aboard!
                            CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                            Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              BayAreaShooter
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 5054

                              Welcome aboard.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1