Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Member

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Machine_Gun_Kelly
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 4

    New Member

    Hello All,
    My name is Taron and I live in Sacramento. I was referred by another current member about this site. He raves about the great people and information you can gain being on here. So I signed up hoping to become part of the group. Thanks for having me!
  • #2
    ivanimal
    Janitors assistant
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Sep 2002
    • 14365

    Welcome to the forum.
    "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
    Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
    NRA lifetime member

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      welcome to the forum.

      Comment

      • #4
        BayAreaShooter
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2010
        • 5054

        Welcome aboard.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          .22guy
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2006
          • 5863

          Welcome to Calguns!
          Originally posted by sholling
          Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

          Comment

          • #6
            den888
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2009
            • 10520

            Welcome!

            Comment

            • #7
              zod
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2009
              • 8342

              Welcome aboard. Enjoy.
              Originally posted by pistolero805
              Brass has antimicrobial properties.
              Originally posted by sean michael
              Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

              Comment

              • #8
                mikaarce
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2010
                • 968

                Welcome.
                My AR is "disabled"
                "Differently abled AR"
                "AR with disability"

                Comment

                • #9
                  10RNDr
                  Junior Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 29

                  Welcome to Calguns.
                  "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."
                  - James Earl Jones

                  "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you" (1) Jesus Christ
                  & (2) The American Soldier - "One died for your soul, the other for your
                  Freedom" Author Unknown

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Machine_Gun_Kelly
                    Junior Member
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 4

                    Thanks to everyone for the welcoming! I can already feel the love lol

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Big Jake
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 12509

                      Welcome to paradise!
                      "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

                      "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

                      "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

                      "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        CrossedRifles
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 2445

                        Welcome to the forums, Taron!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          DeanW66
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 5077

                          Welcome aboard; lots of useful info and helpful folks 'round these parts!
                          CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                          Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            TBDesigns
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 1765

                            Welcome to the site! Enjoy
                            Please donate to Calguns and Help protect our rights! http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=108030

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Big E
                              Member
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 317

                              Welcome to the site! Props to your buddy for referring you.
                              sigpic
                              I can't remember everything I have to do, but I can remember more things than I have time to do.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1