Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

hello from alabama!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jojosgunshop
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 39

    hello from alabama!!!

    hey guys, just touchin base been reading alot on here and learning, my name is jimmy and i own jojo's gun and pawn in birmingham alabama. i end up with alot of old, weird and collectable, alot of it i dont know what it is, so i will be asking alot of id ?'s and look forward to chattin with yall. FYI im the m28/76 MASTER!
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Sel...p?User=1325494Click Here to see my GunBroker Auctions!!! You will be glad you did!! I am a kali friendly dealer
  • #2
    SoCal Bob
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 5353

    Welcome to Calguns. It looks like you are already finding answers in the Curio & Relic section. Keep us in mind, you will find a lot of C&R buyers here.

    Comment

    • #3
      AJAX22
      I need a LIFE!!
      • May 2006
      • 14980

      oooooo weird guns..... love those
      Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

      Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

      Comment

      • #4
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        welcome to the forum.

        Comment

        • #5
          bjl333
          C3 Contributor
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Dec 2009
          • 7010

          Welcome to Calguns !!
          Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
          CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
          SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            FNH5-7
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2009
            • 9407

            Welcome to Calguns.
            Originally posted by FalconLair
            I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

            Comment

            • #7
              NorCalSJ
              Member
              • Mar 2010
              • 301

              welcome to the forum

              Comment

              • #8
                PatriotnMore
                Calguns Addict
                • Nov 2007
                • 7068

                Welcome, glad to have you.
                ‎"If Congress can do whatever in their discretion can be done by money, and will promote the General Welfare, the Government is no longer a limited one, possessing enumerated powers, but an indefinite one, subject to particular exceptions."
                --James Madison
                'Letter to Edmund Pendleton', 1792

                Comment

                • #9
                  jojosgunshop
                  Junior Member
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 39

                  thanks!
                  http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Sel...p?User=1325494Click Here to see my GunBroker Auctions!!! You will be glad you did!! I am a kali friendly dealer

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Fat_Rat
                    Member
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 315

                    I was there for a few days years ago. Good people.
                    Hands of my cheese

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      jojosgunshop
                      Junior Member
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 39

                      youve been to my shop or my state? lol
                      http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Sel...p?User=1325494Click Here to see my GunBroker Auctions!!! You will be glad you did!! I am a kali friendly dealer

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1