Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Great forum!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phillips
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 22

    Great forum!

    Hello all. I love this forum, tons of great info.

    I have been around guns my whole life and enjoy shooting. I have recently started shooting at my local gun club (apple valley). I never knew it could be so much fun to shoot at organized events. The guys and girls at apple valley gun club are very helpful and great to be around.

    The events i have shot in so far are the indoor .22 bullseye and the steel shoot. Hard to say which one i like better. The end of this month i am going to shoot in the defensive pistol challenge.

    Im looking forward to shooting at other events in norco and prado.
  • #2
    69Mach1
    Super Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2006
    • 15032

    Welcome to the forum
    sigpic
    69Mach1
    munkeeboi
    TURBOELKY
    antix2
    WTSGDYBBR
    tujungatoes
    jmpgnr24K

    Comment

    • #3
      lil' gunsim
      Member
      • May 2009
      • 169

      Nice to see more fresh food for the CGN monster! Welcome to the forum

      Comment

      • #4
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        welcome to the forum.

        Comment

        • #5
          turbogg
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 1248

          Welcome to Calguns!
          "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" -Albert Einstein

          Comment

          • #6
            mean72nova
            Member
            • Mar 2006
            • 391

            welcome

            Comment

            • #7
              bjl333
              C3 Contributor
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Dec 2009
              • 7010

              Welcome !!
              Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
              CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
              SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                ivanimal
                Janitors assistant
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Sep 2002
                • 14365

                Welcome here!
                "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
                Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
                NRA lifetime member

                Comment

                • #9
                  Wicked Pete
                  Calguns Addict
                  • May 2010
                  • 5182

                  Originally posted by Phillips
                  Hello all. I love this forum, tons of great info.

                  I have been around guns my whole life and enjoy shooting. I have recently started shooting at my local gun club (apple valley). I never knew it could be so much fun to shoot at organized events. The guys and girls at apple valley gun club are very helpful and great to be around.

                  The events i have shot in so far are the indoor .22 bullseye and the steel shoot. Hard to say which one i like better. The end of this month i am going to shoot in the defensive pistol challenge.

                  Im looking forward to shooting at other events in norco and prado.
                  Great, glad you find the shooting sports so much fun, I enjoy them as well.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    NorCalSJ
                    Member
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 301

                    Welcome to CalGuns...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mrlonewolf
                      CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 4003

                      Welcome to Calguns.
                      Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
                      Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
                      California needs YOU.


                      sigpic

                      Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        BayAreaShooter
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 5054

                        welcome to the forum.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1