Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I sure hope...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • margiesex
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 8

    I sure hope...

    Hello:

    New to this site/forum - got here due to Gpal issues and searching. I sure hope I am not going to have to go through issues like I have read!
    I have Gpal tag of 318644 and am trying to get the $800.00 promised to me - I, too - am on disability, and I sold my cherished Gold Cup to pay some bills - now I'm stuck until I guess I'll get a check!

    Margiesex
  • #2
    Wicked Pete
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 5182

    Welcome to CGN, your signature is interesting. Hoping that you get your payment. I recall reading of some Gpal issues, not too good. Good Luck.

    Comment

    • #3
      turbogg
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 1248

      Welcome to Calguns Sorry to hear about your Gpal problems.
      "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" -Albert Einstein

      Comment

      • #4
        bjl333
        C3 Contributor
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Dec 2009
        • 7010

        Welcome to Calguns !!! Hope you didn't sell your GC for $800 ....
        Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
        CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
        SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          NorCalSJ
          Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 301

          Welcome to CalGuns.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1