Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New to Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rramacha
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 3

    New to Forum

    Hello

    I am new to the forum and looking to buy a starter 9mm pistol. I would like the frame to be smaller as I have a very small hands. I have experience shooting 45 and 44 magnum in the past (my friend owns both). I am looking for a 9mm as its cheaper to buy ammunition and cost of the gun as well.

    Let me know of any suggestions and btw, the only range I have used is Reeds Indoor Range in Santa Clara, CA

    Thanks
  • #2
    JTecalo
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 3619

    Welcome to the forums!

    check out the for sale section always something there.

    Jim

    Comment

    • #3
      bjl333
      C3 Contributor
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Dec 2009
      • 7010

      Welcome to Calguns !! Call all the indoor ranges and see what kind of guns they have for rent. Try a few for size and shoot the ones that feels good in your hand. After you narrow it down to a couple then come back to the forum and ask for reports of those guns.
      Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
      CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
      SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        welcome to the forum; check out older sig sauer P225 or if on a budget... the sig sauer P6. do your homework and enjoy.

        Comment

        • #5
          applevalleyjoe
          Member
          • Jun 2008
          • 303

          How about a Makarov...small, rugged, and lots of surplus 9X18 ammo.

          Comment

          • #6
            glockwise2000
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 2534

            Welcome.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              NorCalSJ
              Member
              • Mar 2010
              • 301

              Welcome to the forum...

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1