I'm using the Edge browser. If I log in, it does not take. I just hit the Edge Refresh icon and then I'm logged in.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Server Move Issues, Bugs or Concerns
Collapse
X
-
Why, when I post a quote, do the quotes show up as something else?Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them. - Rabindranath Tagore
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. - Rabindranath Tagore
Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see. - Arthur SchopenhaurComment
-
ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!Comment
-
I?ll hit the quote symbol ? , then what I?m quoting (not from this web site), and then another ? symbol.Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them. - Rabindranath Tagore
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. - Rabindranath Tagore
Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see. - Arthur SchopenhaurComment
-
I keep getting question marks instead of doubled hash marks.Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them. - Rabindranath Tagore
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. - Rabindranath Tagore
Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see. - Arthur SchopenhaurComment
-
ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!Comment
-
After logging in I keep getting looped back to the login screen. Only by clicking on the forum home button can I get out. My las post about this problem never got up loaded so I am trying again."I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand."
or to say it another way:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."Comment
-
HELP
Been a member since 2005 but rarely post. Now, I am continually asked to login (after I have already logged in) and cannot reply to any thread or much of anything. Can an adminstrator look into this?"I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand."
or to say it another way:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."Comment
-
Minie isn't working again. Same issue- only stays logged into certain forums.If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you thereComment
-
Same for me
I have posted the same problem on two different threads......not sure how to get the attention of the IT person for Calguns. HelpI am having zero luck logging in/staying logged in. In the midst of many attempts, I occasionally show as logged in, but whenever I try to navigate to other pages, I'm back to being logged out again. I've tried clearing cache/cookies, different browsers, different computers, password resets, computer reboots, etc. and nothing seems to help. Frankly, I'm surprised I made it to this page - hopefully I'll be able to leave this post. My goal was to list some items in the marketplace, but that is proving to be impossible."I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand."
or to say it another way:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."Comment
-
Folks:
I want to clean up my posting history in the Marketplace. However, I cannot edit or delete my posts in closed threads. Is this a conscious decision, with a reason? Or "it just happened that way".Originally posted by robcoeAnd people wonder why I describe life as front row tickets to the freak show.Yep: my place is 3rd compound on the leftOriginally posted by stillwater562luckily I live on a cult a sacComment
-
As of today (8-16-23) I'm having the same issue but only in the Off-Topic forum. Go to off-topic, log in, sends me right back to the login page. Endless loop. Sampling of other forums show them to be working properly and keeping me logged in.Comment
-
I'm having issues getting to my PMs. Sends me to the log in page and then it loops itself seems to affect the messages link.
-my work around is to use the bold blue 🔵 BECOME A CGN/CGSSA CONTRIBUTOR! 🔵 Under the log in and the use the side bar to get to your messages.Comment
-
It is clear (on my machine anyway) this issue is cookie dependent. I clear cookies/cache about once or twice a month and every time I do so, this login Calguns issues presents. Hope that helps the rabbit hole for whoever is fixing it.
I have found by logging back in, then choose the forum's thread (top left of every screen) Calguns.net > then navigating the site seems to "remember" me. Hope that helps.If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you thereComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,484
Posts: 25,148,182
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21866 users online. 46 members and 21820 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment