Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unable to upload avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SkyHawk
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2012
    • 23531

    Unable to upload avatar

    Down on the list of priorities I'm sure - but when you have a chance can someone check the path for custom avatars and make sure it exists and is writable?

    AdminCP -> Avatar -> Type Storage User's Image
    Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

  • #2
    Bill1957
    Senior Member
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2013
    • 997

    My avatar isn't working also. No biggie, no rush.
    CGN/CGSAA Contributor
    NRA Life Member

    Comment

    • #3
      meno377
      ?????
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jul 2013
      • 4911

      Plus one.
      Originally posted by Fjold
      I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street.
      Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.
      -Milton Friedman


      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        SantaCabinetguy
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Feb 2011
        • 15142

        Originally posted by Bill1957
        My avatar isn't working also. No biggie, no rush.
        This! ^^

        I'm sure mine will come back eventually.
        Hauoli Makahiki Hou


        -------

        Comment

        • #5
          G-Man WC
          In Memoriam
          • Oct 2005
          • 10991

          Originally posted by Ubermcoupe
          This! ^^

          I'm sure mine will come back eventually.
          Kes has got it out for you. Watch out!
          -g
          If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
          -Samuel Adams

          Comment

          • #6
            gcvt
            Orlando, Florida
            CGN Contributor
            • Apr 2008
            • 13927

            Can we please have animated boobie avatars?
            Originally posted by Kestryll
            I want to be Princess Anastasia today because I feel pretty
            Originally posted by QuarterBoreGunner
            Kes is really just an errand boy
            Originally posted by Kestryll
            I am NOT...anything other than a schmuck...

            Comment

            • #7
              Moto
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2011
              • 854

              I was given this avatar. I didn't upload it. (Maybe years ago and I forgot?)
              Kind of like it.
              Last edited by Moto; 11-30-2015, 8:44 AM.
              Freedom in the USA is not the freedom from offense. It is actually the freedom to offend.

              Comment

              • #8
                savannah
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2012
                • 1142

                Hmmmm....no problem here. I wonder what the difference is?




                I don't expect everything handed to me. Just set it down anywhere. Unknown

                Comment

                • #9
                  Red9
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 2900

                  Just checking my avatar.
                  Never enough reloading stuff

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Cokebottle
                    Señor Member
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 32373

                    Originally posted by savannah
                    Hmmmm....no problem here. I wonder what the difference is?
                    Old attachment.
                    All of my attachments from 2012 and earlier are still on the forum.
                    All of my attachments from 2015 are gone.
                    I took a break from the forum for a couple of years, so I don't know where the cutoff actually is.
                    - Rich

                    Originally posted by dantodd
                    A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Just Dave
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 7259

                      Could be from where they are sourced, mine comes from my photobucket account.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        tanks
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2014
                        • 4038

                        Originally posted by Just Dave
                        Could be from where they are sourced, mine comes from my photobucket account.
                        So does mine.
                        "... when a man has shot an elephant his life is full"- John Alfred Jordan
                        "A set of ivory tusks speaks of a life well lived." - Unknown

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          DougJ
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 1812

                          I was also wounded at the battle of "CalGuns down 2015". In time it shall heal...
                          01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01001110 01001111 00100000 01001100 01001111 01001110 01000111 01000101 01010010 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01101100 01111001

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            GMG
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 7974

                            Just checking.

                            First post since the crash, and my avatar is working.
                            sigpic

                            A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Rickrock1
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Jan 2012
                              • 5158

                              Still no Bueno what's ups IT ?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1