Still very very slow
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Slow Speed
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Last night was really bad. Much better this morning.My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245Comment
-
Yup so far it's been like a rollercoaster most days, sometimes it is super fast for me and sometimes it takes a long time for something to load, hope that Kes gets this dialed in by the end of this month
.
sigpicComment
-
Seems like fast in the AM and slow in the PM. Very slow as I post this.
Can't say if it's load on the server that's hosting the site or network congestion.
I know it will get fixed so hang in there!!My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245Comment
-
Still very slow this a.m.
MLCComment
-
Taking forever for a page to load but all the banner ads are working fine
"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue." ----Sen. Barry Goldwater
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA memberComment
-
This afternoon it is taking me 45 - 64 seconds to load a thread and take me to the newest post. It has been like this most mornings and afternoons. I have so many unread threads because of the lag, and I just give up. I remember when dialup BB's were like this.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,563
Posts: 25,149,204
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32955 users online. 146 members and 32809 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment