Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

5.56 in stock?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bkk6869
    Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 453

    5.56 in stock?

    Curious if you guys have any 5.56 in stock and ready to ship?

    I made the mistake of buying 1000 rounds of reloads from freedom munitions right before the panic buys from the election. Now I'm on day 14 and my order is still marked as processing.

    You guys are more expensive but I want my ammo.
    I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.
  • #2
    VenturaMunitions.com
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Oct 2011
    • 483

    We are still recovering from the boom in demand- all of our VT 5.56 has been sold out but there will be more on the way in the coming week. So I am sorry to say, it looks like you would be waiting on us as well; I can PM you when we get some in if you would like.

    Until then the only bulk rifle ammo we have is the .223 55gr FMJ from Wolf.
    Ventura Munitions Standard and Specialty Munitions For the Discerning User

    VIEW BULK AMMUNITION
    View All Ammunition for Sale

    Hey Calgunners- Feel free to stop in our shop when you visit Las Vegas! 5725 S. Valley View Blvd #1, Las Vegas, NV. 89118. Open Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00pm and Saturdays 10am-4pm.

    Comment

    • #3
      bkk6869
      Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 453

      ok well if you guys are still in recovery mode i guess i can't be too mad. what's 1000 round of .223 wolf run (shipped to 92555)? you can PM me if you'd like.

      thanks for the quick reply.
      I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.

      Comment

      • #4
        VenturaMunitions.com
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Oct 2011
        • 483

        Absolutely no problem, the forum doesn't notify us when a post goes into our forum so I apologize for not getting to your reply as fast as we should. 1000rds of the Wolf comes out $275.82 shipped; it is in full stock and would go out tomorrow if you order. If you have any other questions please let me know!

        Thanks,
        Mike
        Ventura Munitions Standard and Specialty Munitions For the Discerning User

        VIEW BULK AMMUNITION
        View All Ammunition for Sale

        Hey Calgunners- Feel free to stop in our shop when you visit Las Vegas! 5725 S. Valley View Blvd #1, Las Vegas, NV. 89118. Open Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00pm and Saturdays 10am-4pm.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1