Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

fsc

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • afteractionreport
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 2867

    fsc

    I know there are several threads about this already but I wanted to know if you guys are having problems with the new FSC system?
    Kyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
  • #2
    Turner's Outdoorsman
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jun 2011
    • 1674

    Originally posted by afteractionreport
    I know there are several threads about this already but I wanted to know if you guys are having problems with the new FSC system?
    Yes; continual issues with FCS/FSC and DES was down on Saturday for a few hours; it is up but running slow.
    sigpic

    22 Stores Located throughout California-

    Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
    Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
    Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
    San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
    Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

    Salinas (NOW OPEN)
    Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
    Fresno (Opening 2018)

    Store Location Info

    Our Weekly Ad

    Join our e-mail list!

    Comment

    • #3
      afteractionreport
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2013
      • 2867

      Originally posted by Turner's Outdoorsman
      Yes; continual issues with FCS/FSC and DES was down on Saturday for a few hours; it is up but running slow.
      Damn I'm going to show up tomorrow to take a lower home....
      Kyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrong

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1