Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Special Orders?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Danodog
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • May 2013
    • 2533

    Special Orders?

    Looking for a Howa 6.5x55 stainless. Can you order rifles if they are paid in full?

    Thanks in advance.
    Calguns Contributor
    NRA Benefactor Member
    CRPA Member
    San Diego County Gun Owners Patriot Member
    What have you done for 2A lately?

  • #2
    SonorousAria
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 329

    I'll let turners get back to you on that specific rifle, but in general, if they have a supplier who can get it, and the gun can be had in CA, turners can get it with their usual layaway deposit (30% I think). The question is how long will it take. As you may see from older posts, many people end up waiting very long times to get their order.

    Best of luck!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      USPSA GM
      Member
      • Nov 2013
      • 316

      I could be wrong but I don't think Howa offers a 6.5x55.

      Comment

      • #4
        Turner's Outdoorsman
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Jun 2011
        • 1674

        Originally posted by Danodog
        Looking for a Howa 6.5x55 stainless. Can you order rifles if they are paid in full?

        Thanks in advance.
        Yes, we can. Contact the Turners' nearest you and they'll take care of you.
        sigpic

        22 Stores Located throughout California-

        Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
        Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
        Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
        San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
        Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

        Salinas (NOW OPEN)
        Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
        Fresno (Opening 2018)

        Store Location Info

        Our Weekly Ad

        Join our e-mail list!

        Comment

        • #5
          Turner's Outdoorsman
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Jun 2011
          • 1674

          Originally posted by USPSA GM
          I could be wrong but I don't think Howa offers a 6.5x55.
          They do, either with a green or a black Hogue stock.
          sigpic

          22 Stores Located throughout California-

          Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
          Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
          Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
          San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
          Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

          Salinas (NOW OPEN)
          Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
          Fresno (Opening 2018)

          Store Location Info

          Our Weekly Ad

          Join our e-mail list!

          Comment

          • #6
            <IXOYE><
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2011
            • 662

            you lucked out danodog, when I called my local turners to "special order" a SPS-V, I was told no by the young girl who answered the phone. Looks like you scored man!
            VETERANLEO

            Comment

            • #7
              Danodog
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • May 2013
              • 2533

              Originally posted by <IXOYE><
              you lucked out danodog, when I called my local turners to "special order" a SPS-V, I was told no by the young girl who answered the phone. Looks like you scored man!
              Just need to sell my Unissued Polish M44 to swing the deal. I love it when things fall into place.
              Calguns Contributor
              NRA Benefactor Member
              CRPA Member
              San Diego County Gun Owners Patriot Member
              What have you done for 2A lately?

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1