Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ruger Red Label

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LinemanForTheCounty
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 94

    Ruger Red Label

    Anybody else waiting for a Ruger Red Label also?
    I paid for one in full last month and was told it would be here by Dec. 1st....no gun yet.
    Last edited by LinemanForTheCounty; 12-14-2013, 11:01 AM.
  • #2
    DR_Chuck
    Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 113

    Yup....I was told first week of December too,,,, Cool I thought, Just in time to break it in on some doves.... Wrong......

    Comment

    • #3
      Turner's Outdoorsman
      Vendor/Retailer
      • Jun 2011
      • 1674

      Originally posted by LinemanForTheCounty
      Anybody else waiting for a Ruger Red Label also?
      I paid for one in full last month and was told it would be here by Dec. 1st....no gun yet.
      Originally posted by DR_Chuck
      Yup....I was told first week of December too,,,, Cool I thought, Just in time to break it in on some doves.... Wrong......
      Ruger had promised a ship date that these would be in our warehouse around the beginning of the month. Seemingly they were overwhelmed with orders as they are now telling us that they will ship us shotguns this week- two weeks after their original ETA.
      sigpic

      22 Stores Located throughout California-

      Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
      Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
      Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
      San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
      Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

      Salinas (NOW OPEN)
      Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
      Fresno (Opening 2018)

      Store Location Info

      Our Weekly Ad

      Join our e-mail list!

      Comment

      • #4
        LinemanForTheCounty
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2013
        • 94

        Originally posted by Turner's Outdoorsman
        ....they will ship us shotguns this week- two weeks after their original ETA.
        I hope so.

        Comment

        • #5
          LinemanForTheCounty
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2013
          • 94

          Well it looks like it's not gonna happen by Dec. 31st, so it's time to get all the cash back and buy somewhere else.

          Comment

          • #6
            LinemanForTheCounty
            Junior Member
            • Aug 2013
            • 94

            Update I was told yesterday...
            "...after the first of the year- first or second week of January."

            Comment

            • #7
              bkk6869
              Member
              • Oct 2012
              • 453

              that really sucks. wait and register, or try to find a new one. i know what i'd pick...

              i learned with the ruger p95 that you don't do a deposit or anything like that on a promise that they'll have it "soon." i paid in full for a p95 and 3 months and a weekly phone call later it still wasn't there. went in to buy an AR and just wanted to transfer the money from the ruger over towards the AR and got "hey look at that, your ruger is in the warehouse."
              I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.

              Comment

              • #8
                LinemanForTheCounty
                Junior Member
                • Aug 2013
                • 94

                Originally posted by bkk6869
                that really sucks. wait and register, or try to find a new one. i know what i'd pick...

                i learned with the ruger p95 that you don't do a deposit or anything like that on a promise that they'll have it "soon." i paid in full for a p95 and 3 months and a weekly phone call later it still wasn't there. went in to buy an AR and just wanted to transfer the money from the ruger over towards the AR and got "hey look at that, your ruger is in the warehouse."
                I'm going there Tuesday and if there's no new Red Label there I'll be taking my money back and never buying from them again. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my father, that's why I paid for it in full in November. This is an absolute joke.

                Comment

                • #9
                  USPSA GM
                  Member
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 316

                  If Ruger promised to deliver them by a certain date and then didn't maybe you should never buy a Ruger again?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    12ga
                    Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 273

                    Originally posted by bkk6869
                    that really sucks. wait and register, or try to find a new one. i know what i'd pick...

                    i learned with the ruger p95 that you don't do a deposit or anything like that on a promise that they'll have it "soon." i paid in full for a p95 and 3 months and a weekly phone call later it still wasn't there. went in to buy an AR and just wanted to transfer the money from the ruger over towards the AR and got "hey look at that, your ruger is in the warehouse."
                    I don't see a problem registering a double barrel shotgun. It is probably the second to last gun that would ever be confiscated. (last being single shot)

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      TylerDurden
                      Junior Member
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 73

                      I heard that the Chinese sent an EMP pulse through the Ruger factory knocking out their production line AND the zombies ate all the California compliant S&W M+P Shields to make room for the French soldiers that are coming to take my Marlin away!!! I need to stop watching DD Preppers!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Turner's Outdoorsman
                        Vendor/Retailer
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 1674

                        Originally posted by LinemanForTheCounty
                        It was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my father, that's why I paid for it in full in November...

                        Originally posted by USPSA GM
                        If Ruger promised to deliver them by a certain date and then didn't maybe you should never buy a Ruger again?
                        Trust us, it stinks for customers and dealers alike when a factory does a new intro and promises dealers that they'll deliver guns in a given window- most of the time they do.

                        But when they don't, customers don't get the guns they want and we don't make the sale and then nobody's happy.
                        sigpic

                        22 Stores Located throughout California-

                        Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
                        Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
                        Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
                        San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
                        Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

                        Salinas (NOW OPEN)
                        Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
                        Fresno (Opening 2018)

                        Store Location Info

                        Our Weekly Ad

                        Join our e-mail list!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          DR_Chuck
                          Member
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 113

                          Turners...... Is there any update on the Red Label delivery date????

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            LinemanForTheCounty
                            Junior Member
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 94

                            I went today and got all the cash back, they said hopefully in two weeks they'll show up.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Tack Session
                              Junior Member
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 12

                              sent email to Ruger

                              A few days ago I sent an email to Ruger asking them if they were even producing the gun and when they expect to roll some more out. I got a response back saying if within a month Turners didn't have it for me to send them another email and they would direct me to some distributor elsewhere. I put $400 down on the gun in Temecula and wanted it for Christmas. Sucks!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1