Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Get this

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    TylerDurden
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 73

    My recent PPT at the Oxnard Turner's took about 25 minutes, on a Saturday. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, the store was clean and well stocked and the experiance was great. What I suggest "systems" to do is walk into Turner's and call one of the managers a minimum wage-loser-douchebag to his face and see how that goes.
    I got crappy service from BWW the other day, I just didn't bother to ***** about it on Cal Chicken

    Comment

    • #17
      systems
      Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 330

      Originally posted by TylerDurden
      My recent PPT at the Oxnard Turner's took about 25 minutes, on a Saturday. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, the store was clean and well stocked and the experiance was great. What I suggest "systems" to do is walk into Turner's and call one of the managers a minimum wage-loser-douchebag to his face and see how that goes.
      I got crappy service from BWW the other day, I just didn't bother to ***** about it on Cal Chicken
      They know how I feel and what I said. Its not that big of a deal I don't think they really cared.
      Why get butt hurt over a thread, get a life instead!
      Fanboys unite and share your dislikes
      Favorite Car 1964 Galaxie XL
      Favorite Gun Marlin 336 CS
      FREE when you present a dd214 or active:
      HK Builds your parts, from flats.
      Barrel Work, threading, cutting, finishing, bluing/oxidizing and non caustic finishing.
      EXPERIMENTING with Anodizing let me know if you want to submit a test subject

      Comment

      • #18
        Boris
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2007
        • 83

        Originally posted by systems
        Turners had been great up to this like WAY Better than most others, NO RAISED PRICES, I had buddies that would text me when cool stuff was back in stock, fun to talk to, the only DBAGS are the managers.... EH SCREW EM they make like minimum wage and only get 1 dollar for any gun sale and it can only be used towards a future sale at the end of the year, losers. Any past or current employees dispute this you are a liar or its changed but this here is a fact.

        Lambert Pawn in Whittier CA, of Lambert AVE...

        10 MINUTES IN/OUT PPT. NO BS THEY ARE SUPER FAST.

        Some New Guns LOTS of used.

        No douchebags what so ever.
        And then you walked in...

        Comment

        • #19
          systems
          Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 330

          Originally posted by Boris
          And then you walked in...
          HEYOHH! Badadadump'a (drums)
          Why get butt hurt over a thread, get a life instead!
          Fanboys unite and share your dislikes
          Favorite Car 1964 Galaxie XL
          Favorite Gun Marlin 336 CS
          FREE when you present a dd214 or active:
          HK Builds your parts, from flats.
          Barrel Work, threading, cutting, finishing, bluing/oxidizing and non caustic finishing.
          EXPERIMENTING with Anodizing let me know if you want to submit a test subject

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1