Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Corona Redemption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rob7.62
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 523

    Corona Redemption

    I posted a few weeks ago about how I was upset Corona Turner's wouldn't let me switch my layaway Marlin 60 to a model 795 without re-DROS. I ended up loving it. But the main point of my post was the fact I was looking for an inexpensive revolver to get the wife into shooting but I've had a hard time finding anything. I called Turners and Gonzo there said they had a layaway ROSSI 357 someone never picked up and was able to hold it for me till the next day when I could make it up there. Big thank you to Corona Turner's
  • #2
    vargas00
    Member
    • May 2012
    • 257

    California law states that you would have to re-DROS it because it is not the origional gun you DROSED

    Comment

    • #3
      compshell
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 571

      well he states it was on lay away, how do you dros something you did not pay in full for? My guess is he paid in full and drosed

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1