Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

bersa 380 thunder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bkk6869
    Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 453

    bersa 380 thunder

    The Bersa 380 Thunder was in a weekly sales ad right before it was taken off roster. I went in the day before the sale ended and was told it was no longer available because of the move. Does anyone remember what the sales price was?

    I'm was looking at one on armslist.com but the guy wants $375 for it (about 1500 down the barrel). I seem to remember the last sales price was like $315 or somewhere around there.
    I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.
  • #2
    gunnlover
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 1561

    No but its a great gun. Don't think its worth $375. I think the sale price was less then $300. Used to have one in all stainless and wish I didn't sell it.

    Comment

    • #3
      bkk6869
      Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 453

      I've always liked them. It was on sale and I debates back and forth on a ar or bersa first...decided on the bersa and it had come off roster the day before I went in for it. Very happy with my ar but I still want the bersa. Classifieds here and on armslist everyone wants $350+. For that much id rather buy a p95
      I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.

      Comment

      • #4
        Distro
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2011
        • 812

        Here are the last two times it appeared in the weekly Ad.

        $299 sale
        $329 regular


        Comment

        • #5
          bkk6869
          Member
          • Oct 2012
          • 453

          thank you sir. maybe people are trying to jack up the price because you can't buy them anymore? i don't know, maybe ill have a little bit of leverage. i'm not going to spend much over the last $300 sale price for a used .380.
          I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.

          Comment

          • #6
            glockman19
            Banned
            • Jun 2007
            • 10486

            Great little guns...I have one with gold accented parts. I bought it because It is a better gun than it's price would suggest.

            I first wanted a Walther PPK but didn't want to pay the $$$, the Bersa Thunder is identical, and a lot less.

            Now being off the CA "Approved List" will see a higher price because of it's exclusivity, supply & demand.

            And I just checked and the Walther PPK is no longer on the list.
            As a matter of fact there are only 12 .380 ACP approved guns on the list.

            CZ USA (Ceska Zbrojovka Fox) 83 (Glossy Blue) 01301 / Steel Pistol 3.81" .380 6/10/2013
            Firestorm (Gabilondo) Firestorm 380 / 4140 Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.5" .380 ACP 2/22/2013
            Kahr Arms P380 (KP38233/KP38233N) / Polymer Frame; Stainless Steel Slide Pistol 2.5" .380 ACP 2/18/2013
            Hi Point CF380 / Alloy, Zinc, 4130 Barrel Pistol 3.5" .380 ACP 10/11/2013
            Accu-Tek AT-380 II / 17-4 Stainless Steel Pistol 2.8" .380 ACP 8/18/2013
            Beretta 84 FS Cheetah / Blue Steel Pistol 3.8" .380 ACP 12/31/2013
            Beretta 84 FS Cheetah Nickel / Nickel plated steel Pistol 3.8" .380 ACP 2/1/2013
            Beretta 85 FS Cheetah / Blue Steel Pistol 3.8" .380 ACP 12/31/2013
            Beretta 85 FS Cheetah Nickel / Nickel plated steel Pistol 3.8" .380 ACP 4/25/2013
            Sig Sauer, Inc. (Sauer, J.P. & Sons, Sig P238 (Two-Tone) 238-380-TSS-CA / Stainless Steel; Alloy Pistol 2.835" .380 ACP 7/21/2013
            Sig Sauer, Inc. (Sauer, J.P. & Sons, Sig P232 (Stainless) / Stainless Steel Pistol 3.7" .380 ACP 12/31/2013
            Sig Sauer, Inc. (Sauer, J.P. & Sons, Sig P232 (Stainless) Hogue Grips / Stainless Steel Pistol 3.7" .380 ACP 6/23/2013

            Comment

            • #7
              Mac7504
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 745

              Wow, I guess I should follow these list a bit more closely...

              I got my Bersa .380 duo tone for $279, of course this was before all the crazy price jumps.

              I wanted to get a second one for the heck of it, but I guess that's out now.
              http://www.superchevy.com/features/c...s/viewall.html

              Before mods, and other goodies...

              Comment

              • #8
                jstump209
                Junior Member
                • Oct 2012
                • 32

                budsgunshop.com has them for 275 but then you have to pay transfer fee at ffl dealer....outside of california of course.

                Comment

                • #9
                  bkk6869
                  Member
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 453

                  damn even the ruger 380 isn't on the list anymore? maybe i'll spend $120 and try out the Hi-point 380. I've heard nothing but bad about hi point from internet people who've never shot them, and nothing but good from people who own them. they're ugly as sin, but a bullet comes out the hole...
                  I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Shelybly
                    Junior Member
                    • Jun 2014
                    • 1

                    Hey, I am actually looking to purchase a Thunder 380. Rented one at the range and decided that was the gun for me... only to find out it wasn't on "the list" any longer. (I am learning more about guns than I ever have in the last month!)

                    I have cash in hand that I want to spend on this gun, anyone have one in Northern Ca that wants to off load theirs? Reasonable offers considered!
                    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                    - Thomas Jefferson

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ifilef
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 5665

                      Originally posted by Shelybly
                      Hey, I am actually looking to purchase a Thunder 380. Rented one at the range and decided that was the gun for me... only to find out it wasn't on "the list" any longer. (I am learning more about guns than I ever have in the last month!)

                      I have cash in hand that I want to spend on this gun, anyone have one in Northern Ca that wants to off load theirs? Reasonable offers considered!
                      Place a WTB ad in the appropriate section for it. Maybe you'll get some bites.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Livetoride33
                        Member
                        • Nov 2012
                        • 321

                        I just came across my original price tag while packing for my Bersa... $249 for the duotone with an extra mag in 2006...considering I'm moving to TX maybe I ought to sell it...LOL

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1