Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mini Gunvault-raincheck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • baih777
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2011
    • 5680

    Mini Gunvault-raincheck

    i have had a raincheck since december for the mini Gunvault. i have been going to the store every two weeks and they have not received them yet. my raincheck expires in a few days. any idea when you will be getting these in stock again ?
    Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
    I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
    I'm Back.
  • #2
    Turner's Outdoorsman
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jun 2011
    • 1674

    Originally posted by baih777
    i have had a raincheck since december for the mini Gunvault. i have been going to the store every two weeks and they have not received them yet. my raincheck expires in a few days. any idea when you will be getting these in stock again ?
    PM sent.
    sigpic

    22 Stores Located throughout California-

    Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
    Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
    Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
    San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
    Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

    Salinas (NOW OPEN)
    Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
    Fresno (Opening 2018)

    Store Location Info

    Our Weekly Ad

    Join our e-mail list!

    Comment

    • #3
      rsosa
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 7

      I have the same concern. I got a raincheck for some of the 12g Fiocchi 00Buck the last day of the Winter flyer sale. I have yet to hear back from the West Covina store. Shoudl I be concerned that my raincheck will be expired?

      Comment

      • #4
        Turner's Outdoorsman
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Jun 2011
        • 1674

        Originally posted by rsosa
        I have the same concern. I got a raincheck for some of the 12g Fiocchi 00Buck the last day of the Winter flyer sale. I have yet to hear back from the West Covina store. Shoudl I be concerned that my raincheck will be expired?
        PM sent.
        sigpic

        22 Stores Located throughout California-

        Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
        Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
        Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
        San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
        Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

        Salinas (NOW OPEN)
        Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
        Fresno (Opening 2018)

        Store Location Info

        Our Weekly Ad

        Join our e-mail list!

        Comment

        • #5
          baih777
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jul 2011
          • 5680

          store called today and i picked up my gun vault on the way home.
          thank you very much for the speedy service.
          Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
          I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
          I'm Back.

          Comment

          • #6
            Turner's Outdoorsman
            Vendor/Retailer
            • Jun 2011
            • 1674

            Originally posted by baih777
            store called today and i picked up my gun vault on the way home.
            thank you very much for the speedy service.
            You're welcome.
            sigpic

            22 Stores Located throughout California-

            Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
            Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
            Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
            San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
            Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

            Salinas (NOW OPEN)
            Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
            Fresno (Opening 2018)

            Store Location Info

            Our Weekly Ad

            Join our e-mail list!

            Comment

            • #7
              Mr. Sunshine
              Junior Member
              • Apr 2011
              • 13

              Have they restocked in Fountain Valley yet? I'm still on the waiting list.

              Thanks

              Comment

              • #8
                Turner's Outdoorsman
                Vendor/Retailer
                • Jun 2011
                • 1674

                Originally posted by Mr. Sunshine
                Have they restocked in Fountain Valley yet? I'm still on the waiting list.

                Thanks
                They are in the warehouse; FV should have them. Feel free to reach out to Neil or Jim at FV to make sure that they received them this week.
                sigpic

                22 Stores Located throughout California-

                Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
                Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
                Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
                San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
                Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

                Salinas (NOW OPEN)
                Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
                Fresno (Opening 2018)

                Store Location Info

                Our Weekly Ad

                Join our e-mail list!

                Comment

                • #9
                  chain_dogg
                  Junior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 7

                  Sweeet......I need one for the RV

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Mr. Sunshine
                    Junior Member
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 13

                    Originally posted by Turner's Outdoorsman
                    They are in the warehouse; FV should have them. Feel free to reach out to Neil or Jim at FV to make sure that they received them this week.
                    Hmmmm, A friend picked his up in FV today. I called - they said they got some in but they were all gone. More waiting.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Turner's Outdoorsman
                      Vendor/Retailer
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 1674

                      Originally posted by Mr. Sunshine
                      Hmmmm, A friend picked his up in FV today. I called - they said they got some in but they were all gone. More waiting.
                      FV received some additional stock on a will call when the store manager was here last week, over and above what was on their truck.

                      Please contact the store and ask for Jim or Mike N. and they can get you taken care of.
                      sigpic

                      22 Stores Located throughout California-

                      Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
                      Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
                      Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
                      San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
                      Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

                      Salinas (NOW OPEN)
                      Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
                      Fresno (Opening 2018)

                      Store Location Info

                      Our Weekly Ad

                      Join our e-mail list!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1