Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Layaway Policy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LowThudd
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 3608

    Layaway Policy?

    I have read others mention layaway, but I cannot find the policy listed on the website. Can you explain the policy or direct me to the link?
  • #2
    Pbl600
    Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 300

    I've used their layaway it's 30% down the rest due in 30 days. I just asked them last week when I ordered a handgun from them.
    Last edited by Pbl600; 06-19-2015, 11:05 PM. Reason: Verified

    Comment

    • #3
      LowThudd
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 3608

      Thanks

      Comment

      • #4
        Cal10
        Member
        • Feb 2015
        • 323

        They'll stretch it out longer if you make progress payments, or if your firearm isn't in stock yet.

        Comment

        • #5
          Turner's Outdoorsman
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Jun 2011
          • 1674

          Originally posted by LowThudd
          I have read others mention layaway, but I cannot find the policy listed on the website. Can you explain the policy or direct me to the link?
          30% down for 30 days is correct.

          Originally posted by Cal10
          They'll stretch it out longer if you make progress payments, or if your firearm isn't in stock yet.
          Yes, store managers can flex this a bit and carry the layaway longer if you've put down more than the minimum.

          And yes, the 30-day clock on "deposits" placed when a gun is out of stock is delayed until your gun arrives in our warehouse.
          sigpic

          22 Stores Located throughout California-

          Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
          Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
          Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
          San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
          Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

          Salinas (NOW OPEN)
          Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
          Fresno (Opening 2018)

          Store Location Info

          Our Weekly Ad

          Join our e-mail list!

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1