I want SIG 556....
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FFL?
Collapse
X
-
-
Handled a 556 or several.
For the money, I'd pass.Comment
-
-
Yea the SIG feels kinda cheap...but I'll have to agree with shark, the classic looks pretty sweet.Comment
-
Congrats on your FFL David and Eiko!
I'll be dropping by this weekend to pick up a rear sight...talk to you then.Originally Posted by Wherryj
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?Comment
-
Awesome! Grats!!! Im so glad I don't have to use a certain other local company for transfers and buying lowers anymore! Sorry I haven't gotten anything in a while but you should be seeing me soon for a few things. Grats again and thanks for being such great people to buy from!Comment
-
-
-
Don't get too excited yet - we have lots of lowers on order but not sure when we will actually get anything in. We are all set up to do transfers now though - I'll make a new thread announcing that.Comment
-
Sweet! I will order my romanian PSL ASAP! Nice to talk to you Pink...
-bixSure I work on Guns ; 105, 120 and 155mm. There was that 20" though.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,914
Posts: 25,153,121
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31158 users online. 132 members and 31026 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment