Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Complaint: Express Checkout

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Heythatsneat
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 760

    via Imgflip Meme Maker

    Comment

    • #32
      N3Hd3LS
      Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 107

      Comment

      • #33
        N3Hd3LS
        Member
        • Jul 2009
        • 107

        Comment

        • #34
          shark92651
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Oct 2006
          • 5431

          Is this some pop culture thing I don't understand. You have posted the same pictures of this kid with the goofy look on his face a few times now. Please explain.
          sigpic
          www.riflegear.com

          Comment

          • #35
            N3Hd3LS
            Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 107

            Picture isn't directed towards RifleGear. I am in fact a loyal customer and have brought in a few customers off a recommendation.

            That's just how i picture the OP. aregularguy90 on youtube.

            Oh, you need more chairs in your store because GOD FORBID some people have to wait like everyone else. GTFOH.

            Comment

            • #36
              shark92651
              Vendor/Retailer
              • Oct 2006
              • 5431

              Ah, so he's a YouTube video blogger. I figured it was something like that. Thanks!
              sigpic
              www.riflegear.com

              Comment

              • #37
                texterter
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2008
                • 531

                You may want to rename the term "express line" to "non-FFL pick-up line" so that people who bought non-firearms items from your website can stop by to pick it up - with no questions about other items or just wanting to look at other things.

                Comment

                • #38
                  PolishMike
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 6034

                  Why not fill baskets with tennis balls? Whatever customer hits an associate first/the hardest gets to go
                  Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Riflegear
                    Vendor/Retailer
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 1919

                    Originally posted by PolishMike
                    Why not fill baskets with tennis balls? Whatever customer hits an associate first/the hardest gets to go
                    Paintball guns!
                    sigpic

                    Gear On Sale
                    Contact Us
                    Follow Us On: Facebook - Instagram

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      gesundheit
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2011
                      • 1147

                      Originally posted by Riflegear
                      Paintball guns!
                      You implement this and I promise to buy at least one gun from your store!

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Solid Foundation
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 562

                        Employees are armed. Not sure I'd want to shoot them with paintballs. Stuff they got will do a little more than raise a welt.

                        Long waits are a good sign that business is booming I guess. I've been on the short end of that once. Picked a number went to my car and took a nap. Got up and found they were 14 past my number. Had to go home empty handed that day

                        Still, your guys are the best. Shark you have a talent for getting good quality people in your shop.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          shark92651
                          Vendor/Retailer
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 5431

                          I'm not so sure throwing tennis balls or shooting paintball guns at our guys would be such a great idea, after all most of them are armed you know
                          sigpic
                          www.riflegear.com

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1