I placed an order and the tracking shows that it was delivered to a different area code than mine, I sent an email using the contact form on the website and havent gotten a response. Its been a week since the tracking showed the package was delivered and almost a week since I sent the email. Ive had nothing but positive experiences with riflegear up to this point and figured Id try to post something here before I do anything else. Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Missing Package
Collapse
X
-
We located your package and it is being held at the Post Office for you. Check your email or voicemail for details.
Regards,
DavidLast edited by shark92651; 05-15-2013, 12:28 PM. -
I think our coworker broke an office record on the phone with USPS trying to figure out what was going on haha.
Glad it reached you safe and sound :]
Thank you for your business!
-RComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,419
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29789 users online. 37 members and 29752 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment