What is the profile like on the riflegear uppers? I have searched didn't find anything conclusive.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Riflegear upper barrel profile
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Hey daybreak,
The carbine CHF barrels are M4 "taper profile" under the handguards with the M203 notch.
The midlength CHF barrels have the same taper profile under the handguards, but without the M203 notch.
The non-CHF barrels both have the same taper profile under the handguards and the M203 notch, even the midlength.
When I say M4 profile taper, in contrast to M4A1 (which has a heavy barrel profile under the handguards), I mean this:
[took image from AR15.com thread]

Hope this helps.
-Team RG
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,853
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18902 users online. 52 members and 18850 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment