Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AKX 9 Bullet Button?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigStiCK
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 3790

    AKX 9 Bullet Button?

    Hi,
    Just picked up an AKX-9 a while ago & while I love the rifle, I really HATE the grip wrap. Any news on when the Bullet Button will be ready?

    Thanks!
    Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.

    ~Pope John Paul II
  • #2
    Atlantic Firearms
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jun 2006
    • 1942

    Sorry I am not sure when one will be ready , I do know there was a firm looking into building once for the gun.
    Atlantic Firearms
    www.atlanticfirearms.com
    sales@atlanticfirearms.com

    Comment

    • #3
      Kamlee25
      Member
      • Jan 2015
      • 100

      Any updates on bullet buttons for the AKX-9?

      Comment

      • #4
        Atlantic Firearms
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Jun 2006
        • 1942

        No updates I think it is dead in the water
        Atlantic Firearms
        www.atlanticfirearms.com
        sales@atlanticfirearms.com

        Comment

        • #5
          Kamlee25
          Member
          • Jan 2015
          • 100

          well that is unfortunate... I hope someone pursues this for the California market

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1