Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ghost loading a Kel Tec KSG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • johncmng
    Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 340

    Ghost loading a Kel Tec KSG

    Can it be done?
  • #2
    socalbowhunter
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 2694

    I don't know of any pumps that you can ghost load, including the KSG, but I may be wrong.

    And aren't you being a little greeding? C'mon, you're not happy with with 15 rounds?
    Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.

    Comment

    • #3
      DavidR310
      CGSSA Coordinator
      CGN Contributor
      • Apr 2011
      • 3116

      Why didn't you post this in the shotgun section?

      Like bow hunter said, no pump that I know of can be ghost loaded. Only semi autos.

      Comment

      • #4
        4x4Trooper
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Mar 2009
        • 533

        Originally posted by socalbowhunter
        I don't know of any pumps that you can ghost load, including the KSG, but I may be wrong.

        And aren't you being a little greeding? C'mon, you're not happy with with 15 rounds?
        An 870 can be ghost loaded...

        Comment

        • #5
          DavidR310
          CGSSA Coordinator
          CGN Contributor
          • Apr 2011
          • 3116

          Originally posted by 4x4Trooper
          An 870 can be ghost loaded...
          I don't own a remy, but from what I read, your setting yourself up for a jam.

          The other day I was loading my 870 Express with the factory 2 shell extension and I noticed I was able to place an additional shell between the feed ramp and the bolt, and close the bolt. I loaded the mag tube to capacity and then walked the bolt back just far enough for me to drop another...

          Comment

          • #6
            4x4Trooper
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Mar 2009
            • 533

            Originally posted by DavidR310
            I don't own a remy, but from what I read, your setting yourself up for a jam.

            http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/view...p?f=7&t=180926


            Sent from my HTC Desire Z using Tapatalk 2

            Comment

            • #7
              4x4Trooper
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Mar 2009
              • 533

              Originally posted by DavidR310
              I don't own a remy, but from what I read, your setting yourself up for a jam.

              http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/view...p?f=7&t=180926
              Eh. Works on my 870 with a +2 Scattergun extension, and plenty of guys on Youtube as well.

              Comment

              • #8
                socalbowhunter
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2007
                • 2694

                Originally posted by 4x4Trooper
                Eh. Works on my 870 with a +2 Scattergun extension, and plenty of guys on Youtube as well.
                It always jams in my 870 12ga/28". I've never tried it in my newer 870 riot though.
                Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1