Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Open fire at BLM?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • erg33
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 275

    Open fire at BLM?

    I hear fellow Calgunners sometimes camp overnight at BLM areas, can you have open fire at those campsites or must only have controlled propane based fires. I want to try it but want to make sure i'm not breaking any laws?
    sigpic http://www.youtube.com/user/CaliLegal
  • #2
    Gunfighter420
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 659

    Originally posted by erg33
    I hear fellow Calgunners sometimes camp overnight at BLM areas, can you have open fire at those campsites or must only have controlled propane based fires. I want to try it but want to make sure i'm not breaking any laws?
    You'll need a campfire permit. Read here....

    Sorry, the content you are looking for is not found or has moved.Please return to the home page at www.blm.gov or try the search box.Were you looking for any of these items?Recreation sites across the BLM - Search by State, recreation activity and keywordPress Releases - Searchable by State, year and keywordBLM Forms - search for forms needed to do business with the BLMBLM e-GIS Hub - Your one-stop shop for keyword and geospatial search of BLM data. In just minutes you can search our trove of maps and datasets which you can annotate, edit and save with ease.Public Room- Find maps, brochures
    NIB Aimpoint Eotech & Trijicon Optics Surefire Lights Geissele & Timney Triggers

    Vortex Optics

    Nightforce Optics

    10512936041036041069574512301480

    Comment

    • #3
      Charles M. Failure
      I'm a Grumpy Bear
      • May 2011
      • 128

      Where do ya call to get permission to take a dump in "Kollie 4 nyah"?
      "Peace, schmeace. I want TACOS!!!"
      Charles U. Farley

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1