Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Range Report

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rgs1975
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 1927

    Range Report

    Got away to the range today after work and managed to put 200 rounds through the PC1911. Had a blast, pun intended. There was a family (women included) shooting in the lanes next to me, I thought that was pretty neat. Also, saw a trio of gansta types get denied access to the range because of age, that was fun too lol. Not a single hiccup with the gun, I'm truely in love with this thing. Below are some results.

    S&W Performance Center 1911




    7 yards, 24 shots, Federal American Eagle 230g FMJ




    7 yards, 18 rounds, Federal American Eagle 230g FMJ




    7 yards, 8 roundsd per target (1 magazine), Federal American Eagle 230g FMJ

    It's too late, it's over.
  • #2
    retired
    Administrator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Sep 2007
    • 9411

    I moved your thread to the Range forum, but did want to comment on your gun. It is really nice and before I recently bought my SA Pro, I was trying to buy one.

    I shot another member's in Feb. and it is really a very nice gun. I just couldn't find one at good price for me. Congrats on a beautiful pistol.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1