Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Are you and NRA member?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thebloodsonthewall
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 1143

    Are you and NRA member?

    I was wondering if all of you guys are NRA members? If you are, how long have you been a member for?

    If you are not, why not? I know it is $35 but it is only $35 once a year and you get a magazine subscription and sometimes a free gift.


    Have any of you helped out with the Friend's of NRA dinners? I will admit that all the work that goes into it is not the most fun but the money goes to a very good cause. There are dinners all over the country.
    Last edited by thebloodsonthewall; 02-04-2009, 5:34 PM.
  • #2
    hoffmang
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2006
    • 18448

    Life and asked them to cancel the mailings. I've been a member for at least a decade. I've won a ton of stuff and bid on a ton of stuff at FNRA dinners.

    -Gene
    Gene Hoffman
    Chairman, California Gun Rights Foundation

    DONATE NOW
    to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @cgfgunrights on Twitter.
    Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
    I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!


    "The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon

    Comment

    • #3
      NineteenElev3n
      Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 427

      Joined this year! Life Member, Baby!

      Comment

      • #4
        thmpr
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 3785

        Please see below....
        NRA Life Member

        Comment

        • #5
          xxG3xx
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2007
          • 1352

          yes i am...i just joined...should of joined sooner

          Comment

          • #6
            KJS
            Junior Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 53

            Just joined last month!

            Comment

            • #7
              Kokopelli
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 3449

              NRA member here.
              If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. - Ronald Reagan

              Comment

              • #8
                ivanimal
                Janitors assistant
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Sep 2002
                • 14365

                Lifer
                "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
                Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
                NRA lifetime member

                Comment

                • #9
                  bohoki
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 20826

                  i signed up after i bought the midway nra scope
                  i wonder if they will still have the scope next year

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Moonclip
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 4390

                    Anyone in JPFO or other pro 2a organizations?
                    .22short .22lr .22mag .25acp .32acp .32H&Rmag,.35rem .30carbine
                    7.62x25Tok 7.62x38r .380acp .38S&W .38spl 9x18Mak 9mmPara .35rem
                    9mmLargo .38super .357mag .40S&W 10mm .41mag .44spl .44mag
                    .45acp .45LC 6.5Carcano 7.7Japanese 7.62x54r 6.5Swede,6.5x54r
                    .30-40Krag 7.5French 8x57Mauser .223Rem 7.62x39 .410bore .30-30
                    20ga 12ga .303British 8x56r 7.5x55Swiss .30-06...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      7222 Hawker
                      Member
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 392

                      You guys all should join if you are not already members. Then, once you turn 18, go see the USMC recruiter. It will set you on a good course for the rest of your life.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        GM4spd
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2008
                        • 5682

                        LIFE since 1974. Best $100 I ever spent. Just for reference $100 in 1974= $433 in 2008! Pete
                        Last edited by GM4spd; 12-04-2008, 7:31 PM.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ghostwong
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 1204

                          No Excuses!!!

                          NRA Member - working on the Life plan.

                          Here is link for a $25.00 membership.

                          Official NRA Membership Application. Activate your NRA membership and receive NRA 5-Star Benefits, an award-winning monthly magazine and a free NRA Backpack.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            mark2203
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 1136

                            There was a guy on an earlier post busting balls for people just walking by the NRA booth at gun shows so I signed-up outside the Reno show. Charlton Heston would be proud.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              anthonyca
                              Calguns Addict
                              • May 2008
                              • 6316

                              Life member of NRA and Gun Owners of America. Donator to CGF which I should do again here shortly.
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Union...70812799700206

                              Originally posted by Wherryj
                              I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1