I received an email from a childhood friend.
She decided that she wanted a gun and has gotten a double barrel shotgun.
She wanted something like her grandfather hunted with and hung on the mantle.
She asked me to take her shooting the next time I am up in the Bay Area.
I am looking to see if anyone can reccomend either an NRA 1st steps instructor or a class in or around the Santa Cruz area. While she now has a hunting style shotgun, she is interested in keepin the home secure and learning more about overall safe handgun and firearm use.
Is there anyone you suggest???
She decided that she wanted a gun and has gotten a double barrel shotgun.
She wanted something like her grandfather hunted with and hung on the mantle.
She asked me to take her shooting the next time I am up in the Bay Area.
I am looking to see if anyone can reccomend either an NRA 1st steps instructor or a class in or around the Santa Cruz area. While she now has a hunting style shotgun, she is interested in keepin the home secure and learning more about overall safe handgun and firearm use.
Is there anyone you suggest???

Comment